Canterbury Tales

ArchieBunker

Hey guys whats the deal with the bookstore?  can you trade books one for one?  is there a fee involved?  Just curious as I see they have a rather large collection of books.  If I can trade a couple of books I dont really want to keep, it would be worth a visit.

Also is this place on the same soi as Zaza massage place??

5 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

Hey guys whats the deal with the bookstore?  can you trade books one for one?  is there a fee involved?  Just curious as I see they have a rather large collection of books.  If I can trade a couple of books I dont really want to keep, it would be worth a visit.

This is a seven year old post from pattaya-addicts.com. But it is the first post in a thread with 100+ pages. The later pages have more current info and discussions of new book, etc. daveo is also on the LBP forum.

====================================

HI Fellow ex-pats, we have a bookshop here in Pattaya and are always looking to source more stock so we buy books for cash or trade books so if you have any unwanted books please drop me a line or pop in the Bookshop. I will buy or trade in almost any books depending on age, condition, Author, we have over 35,000 books in stock in English, German, French, Dutch, Scandinavian, on most subjects, Fiction, non Fiction, Sport, Politics, History, Travel, War, True crime, human interest etc etc. Any books purchased in the bookshop are subject to a 50% of the purchase price back in credit off the next book/s.
Cheers Dave

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/58058-canterbury-tales-bookshop/?tab=comments#comment-906731

6 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

Also is this place on the same soi as Zaza massage place??

I am 99% sure you can trade books Arch, just ask Dave the owner (very sadly in a wheelchair now) who is there most days early afternoon, he is a great bloke so there should be no problem, you can also tell you him know dave duke the Man United fan :biggrin:

I bring books I don't want or have finished with over to him most trips, I never want anything for them as I consider him a friend but he looks after me with a free brew or breakfast :good:

Canterbury Tales is opposite where I stay at the Chow Soy 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ArchieBunker said:

Never been on that Soi Mr Duke but it has been on my radar since Zaza Massage is on that soi.  Might have a wander over if and when I make it down to Pattaya....

Lots of "ours" knocking about on this soi Arch........Chaiyapoon could become the new Soi 6 soon :biggrin:

I shall be hopefully visiting these two ladies soon on the Poon B)

poon.jpg

poon1.jpg

• 3 years later...
18 hours ago, Woodie said:

Great interview.

Still grates on me when I hear these guys saying Pat tire. Really not that hard to say it correctly!.

Why do you have this 'obsession' with how Pat-ta-yaa is pronounced Woodie? :blink:, I doubt anyone really gives a shit here except you? :biggrin:

Perhaps you will be interested in this video (from 1 min 20 to seconds in) :wink:

• Like 2

On 5/27/2021 at 6:24 PM, duke007 said:

Why do you have this 'obsession' with how Pat-ta-yaa is pronounced Woodie? :blink:, I doubt anyone really gives a shit here except you? :biggrin:

Perhaps you will be interested in this video (from 1 min 20 to seconds in) :wink:

Maybe it is something to do with the UK dialects Duke. Who gives a shit anyway?.

• 2 years later...