Best No Questions Asked Hotel For Walk In Visitors

RandiUno2

I will be traveling back to Thailand right after Thanksgiving. I will be traveling with a good friend who is an older, but very attractive, European Tgirl. When we have travelled together stateside, she often likes to entertain many guys for mini-gang bang type parties, all for fun and for free. She is on vacation from high stress job and stress of being a full time TGirl in business, so needs the release.  We have found the high end hotels in US are great for entertaining like this especially if you do it in afternoon and before 9 pm....many first class hotels just let guests up to room with no questions asked in afternoon and early evening and only restrict entry after 9 pm.

Can someone tell me what might be the best hotel for entertaining in Pattaya. Price is no object, although i think we would prefer to stay under $100 per night.  

Basically, i would like a place where ladyboys, or guys can just come up to room directly, and I don't have to go down to lobby to sign them in or pick them up.  

Any recommendations appreciated.  This would be for Pattaya and/or Bangkok

RandiUno

I have read good reports of the JW Marriott Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 2 - 5 star hotel, with a side entrance that opens with your room key card - can bring visitors to the room without going by reception. You may have to pass a hotel security guard, but a 40 Baht tip will get him to look the other way if you bring in more than 1 guest to your room. I think the price is around 150-200 USD/night but if you check more of the hotel discount booking sites you may do better.