Boyztown Vlog

duke007

41 minutes ago, globetrotter said:

if I was him i would have taken the $1000, whats  the worst that could have happened   :) 

I reckon there would quite a queue forming of members from this forum ready to take up the $1000 AUD offer from that subscriber :rolleye0012:

4 hours ago, redrock said:

Classic poof in the closet.  That lad is twitching for it.  If he had no interest he wouldn't be there - end of.

Aussies will never admit to being a poofter lol....too manly and all that :unsure:,  going by the look on this guy's face after a night on the Chang he might well have taken it up his own "clacker" :biggrin:....hope he keeps on posting his Vlogs....funny guy imho and I like his little quips B)

2 hours ago, duke007 said:

Aussies will never admit to being a poofter lol....too manly and all that :unsure:,  going by the look on this guy's face after a night on the Chang he might well have taken it up his own "clacker" :biggrin:....hope he keeps on posting his Vlogs....funny guy imho and I like his little quips B)

can't wait for his Sunee vlog (daytime of course)   :)