New LB Bar in Nana Plaza - Mercury Bar

rxpharm

For all lb lovers in Bangkok or planning to visit, the Mercury bar is being re-launched as an lb only bar on Monday, July 3, 2017. While I was checking the lb bars in the daytime I came across the sign and people working inside. There will likely be specials, but no signs were up when I went by. I had a look inside, the size is about the same as Chili Bar in terms of seating, with the pole dance stage about the same size as Temptations. Not sure how many lbs will be working there, hopefully they have recruited some good staff, both for service and the bar girls.

DSC02432.JPG.4729ffce13958cfefd7e70a6643926b2.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Ok, I was able to make a short trip to Nana Plaza to check out a few bars.

Mercury Bar is up and running. They have their own Facebook page: Mercury Bar. This bar is owned by the same group that owns Temptations in NEP and Cockatoo in Soi Cowboy. The mamasan (for now) is Taleisha who moved over from Temptations. On a Wed. night I counted about 15 lbs dancing, ranging from petite femboys, to regular lbs. I was informed by the owner that the goal is to get 30 lbs on staff.

They advertise specials on their Facebook page. Bar fine is 700 Baht and you negotiate directly with your lady of choice for her fee. A good practice and hopefully not many more NEP bars will do the all in package Straps is practicing.

I would recommend anyone checking out the bars to drop into Mercury Bar.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 years later...