Your Ladyboy Kryptonite?

bumblebee

Short hair has always been my week spot, be it on GGs or ladyboys.  I always found cropped hair, peroxide blondes particularly desirable.  Short haired ladyboys were few and fair over the years, as we all know to look like ladeees our friends want long hair.  The ones who have short hair is usually the result of an encounter with the state barbers shop.  But occasionally some appeared from time to time who chose to keep her hair short, confident in their general appearance.  I guess that is why I was drawn more towards the femboy look as the years went by. 

But certainly any time I saw a ladyboy with shortish hair my interest was spiked much much more than the ones with the long hair, dresses and heels.  So what is your lb kryptonite gents?

• Upvote 2

Its funny how some ladyboys really can pull off the short hair look like Pancake ex dark side  ,I spotted a photo of  her on TF ...WOW she got me going again. 

For me its got to be a sexy short  dress ( that just hangs there) and a nice set of boobs on a gg or ld

I agree with Tex - long straight hair, and preferably black. But it's a very individual thing, and hard to explain. Some noses put me off (why? I have no idea), and the right one with short hair (yes, SP, like Pancake) can do the trick.  In the end if it's right at the time, it's right. Superman is brought to his knees.

• Upvote 2

There are a few attributes that appeal to me on an outside visual appearance, namely boobs legs butt smile tattoos and an overall sexy appearance.

That said what works for me and gets my attention and a repeat deal is a good strong, straight, working, reasonably sized tool.

:drinks:

• Upvote 2

Glasses.  No, not the silly looking empty eyeglass frames they sometimes play around with acting goofy, but genuine prescription eyeglasses.  Maybe it's because I wear glasses, or maybe it's some subconscious librarian fantasy from my youth, or maybe it's because I've always had a thing for the sort of nerdy bookish looking girls.

There are times when I've walked into a bar and seen a cutie wearing glasses while intently viewing her TF or Line messages on her phone.  A jaunty "sawadee kap, baby" gets her attention and she will almost inevitably quickly take of the glasses.  I tell her to keep them on because I like them.  Soon one thing leads to another - lady drink, round of pool, oral and anal sodomy.  You know, the usual.  During our intimate moments, however, I tell her to keep the glasses off so that she'll think I really am a handsome man!

• Upvote 3