Naked Brit Plunges From Hideaway After Ladyboy Tryst

Pdoggg

naked77.jpg

hideaway1.jpg

A NAKED Brit tourist has plunged from a hotel balcony after reportedly romping with a ladyboy at a beach resort in Thailand.

The man, aged in his 40s, suffered a serious head injury after the fall from the third floor in the early hours of Friday, but the wound is not thought to be life-threatening.

The incident comes mere weeks after a second sex tourist plunged to his death in the country.

The Brit had been staying at The Hideaway Guest House and Bar in Pattaya with transsexual prostitute Sittipong Maneekat, 35, who claims they had a "good time".

But at 5am the man plunged to the floor without any clothes on and was found injured and in pain.

Onlookers covered him with a small towel and found a pair of shorts as rescue workers bandaged his head.

He had gone to the balcony to smoke after bedding Maneekat.

An ambulance rushed the man to Banglamung Hospital in Pattaya, Thailand, where he is now recovering.

Sittipong told police she has no idea how the man fell from the balcony.

Police Chief Sukchai Junla said: "We cannot look at his passport because it was in the safe so we do not know his real name. We tried to open it but could not.

"The prostitute said she had been with him and he was foreign and British.

"She said they were not fighting and had a good time before.

"We looked at the room and there was no signs of a struggle. There were cigarettes and used condoms.

"The ladyboy said she had no idea how he fell. She was in the room when he went onto the balcony."

Cops found condoms, empty beer bottles and food in the room at the guest house.

Sittipong said: "We met outside and we went to the hotel.

"We had a good time and I was on the bed.

"He went onto the balcony. We had not been fighting.

"I thought everything was okay. We had a good time."

Pol Lt Junla said the tourist had suffered a head injury but he did not believe it was life-threatening.

He said the man would be interviewed when he was feeling better while police investigate how the fall happened.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3713336/naked-brit-plunges-from-hotel-balcony-after-romping-with-ladyboy-at-thai-beach-resort/

3 hours ago, duke007 said:

Just to kerb any hearsay, I have known the ladyboy in question for years and chat to her on Line quite a lot, I have also spoken to her about the incident, she is fine and there is no foul play involved.:hi:

Just now, duke007 said:

Chatted to her again today, she is ok

Good to know duke.

Imagine the the suffering they are both going through.  Hope he comes good, head injuries can be nasty but judging by the amount of blood on the video it may not be too bad....hopefully.   

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Gutsy said:

Good to know duke.

Imagine the the suffering they are both going through.  Hope he comes good, head injuries can be nasty but judging by the amount of blood on the video it may not be too bad....hopefully.   

In fact she just called me, we had a video chat and she is at this moment in the hospital visiting the guy (his mate is also there)...its not his head that is the problem but his back, which will need an operation.....still waiting on the Insurance company

Again I have only posted this to stop any unnecessary rumours :hi:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, TEXASMAC said:

Excuse me for being ignorant, we just take her word as truth?

In this case........ Yes.......and I will add that I had a video chat on Line with said girl a couple of days after the incident when she was visiting the guy in hospital, do you think she would be there if anything untoward had gone on :) 

So I will repeat

Again I have only posted this to stop any unnecessary rumours :hi:

• Upvote 3

The guy is on another forum and seems to be going ok for what as happened to him ,and he was saying that a wheelchair is needed. One comment I made on there was I hope the LB will visit him ,all the negative comments I got back about that ...redards.

Anyway good to see she went and saw him .thanks for the updates on the LB Duke I thing she would be feeling bad for him too and certainly not her fault , just one of those things that could happen to anyone. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...