London attacks

The religion of peace.

All three of those miserable Abrahamic death cults, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam have been the cause of untold human suffering for over two millennia. They all worship the same bloodthirsty, psychopathic monster, under different names, Yahweh, Jehova, and Allah. Fuck 'em all. 

Death to the demiurge and his archons. 

On 6/5/2017 at 3:31 AM, strocube said:

The religion of peace.

All three of those miserable Abrahamic death cults, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam have been the cause of untold human suffering for over two millennia. They all worship the same bloodthirsty, psychopathic monster, under different names, Yahweh, Jehova, and Allah. Fuck 'em all. 

Death to the demiurge and his archons. 

FFS-There ya go again excusing Islime........theres only one religion killing people for fun-wake the fuck up..

• Upvote 2

I  read that the Saudis said it was " .. not in their culture .." to observe the minute's silence (though they have done so before). I'm pleased the Socceroos beat them, and their officials have apologised as well. But a pretty poor show on the night. Try offending their culture in their country - you'd be lucky to make it out alive.

I feel for the families of the victims of the attacks.

• Upvote 1