whats to do in Phuket

wishfull

For ladyboy action it doesn't get any better than Cocktails and Dreams in Patong.  Drinks are reasonable, although Ladybdrinks have gone up to 170 baht.  Still cheaper than other options where ladyboys roam.  Star bar which is on the same Soi as Coctails and Dreams is just off Bangla.  They will have LB's out front trying to snare you for a 200 baht drink.  Also soem ladyboys in soem other bars leading up to C&D's and in Soi Freedom formerly Soi Eric their are some. Soi Croc is long gone and construction of the new Soi has stalled out.  A lot has changed in recent years and much has been rebuilt and the landlords are charging such high rents the beer bars have fled.  

A lot of live music on Bangla. I saw two different Filipino bands at New York and Red Hot located on Bangla.  There are a few discos inthe area if you like pounding music.  

Years back I used to do a lot of day trip s exploring the island via motorbike where you can get around the whole island. . I used to trek down to NAi Harn, Kata Beach, Karon beach to the South.  There is also an aquarium outside of Phuket town but hardly worth the trip.  Toward the North there are more nice beaches (Kamala, Surin and others) not sure what it cost via tuk tuk, but it's a nice ride by motorbike if you are brave.  

I pretty much exhausted all the tourist type things in my first trips so only go for the night life which was primarily trips to C&D's and then taking a LB or two out to some live music or the karaoke in Soi Paradise (Okay Karoake).  

Getting around Patong can be difficult. I rent a motor bike just to get around shorter trips.  I no longer push my luck driving all over the island.  They lack orderon the roads in Phuket and to many horror stories.  The taxi mafia makes it difficult also.  They will charge you 200 baht to go 300 metres. Motorbike taxi's also charge double for farangs.  I try to stay in CNN to avoid the taxi mafia.  If you book through their site  and stay for 3 nights or more they offer a free airport pick up.  It's a 100 meter walk to Bangla from C&N.  Lately if I'm staying more than 3 nights I book C&N for the free pick up and then move to another property.  C&N now charges joiner fee of 500 baht for the second guest which limits 3-somes.

If you make it to Patong I would recommend going into C&D's on your first night and introducing yourself to Jimbo the owner. He usually comes in after 10 and doesn't usually work Sunday's.  He is a wealth of knowledge and can give more tips on just about everything you can imagine, especially on LB's whether they are at his bar or others. He can also steer you towards good places to eat.  

• Upvote 2

Just been to Phuket for a weeks rummaging.

Stayed in Rawai as I'm not a fan of the tourist rip off that is Patong. This is a southern area and teaming with hot ladyboys and GG's.

Some great restaurants beaches and places to visit.

The place I stayed was 400 baht a night with Wifi, parking, 4x10 m room, 2 x double beds and easy location.

PM me if u want more info. :drinks:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2017 at 11:54 AM, TEXASMAC said:

Didn't I read somewhere that C&D had closed because the city ripped up the area?

The owners of that Soi basically gave the tenants and leasers notice just a couple days before to evacuate. The wrecking ball hit just two days after notice leveling all the buildings on that Soi.  They will inevitably rebuild to higher rent facility.  that left Jimbo and the girls out in the cold in the middle of low season.  He is looking for another location in Patong however it's proven quite difficult. He depends on a lot of walk in business and needs to be close to Bangla Road for that to flourish.  Those location want silly money which is why many are empty.  They tried to do this with Soi Croc which was also levelled a coupel years ago. The owner of that project did make good on the loan or couldn't get the loan so that area is vacant. they have boarded up the front entrance where the dancing podium was and now a small outdoor bar is there.  There really isn't any ladyboy dedicated bars unless you count Tootsies Corner bar.  They have to be struggling as they had a niche market of the their massage shop which was nearby the bar.   So many massage shops line the side of the road on the way to Tootsies that have a LB or two working, so customers don't need to go to just Tootsies for that action.

Personally I've done about all the things I've wanted to on Phuket and Phi Phi Island,  I found my last visits I was only going to C&D's and Tootsie's.  Prices have also escalated I've found.  Star Bar on Bangla has LB's but at 200 baht a ladydrink I couldn't push myself to sit down with a prospect for a drink and an interview. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I found myself in Phuket last week, at short notice, after a couple of months in Jakarta. Stayed in Patong for a couple of nights.

The only LB place I could find easily was Tootsies, so wandered in one afternoon. There were two girls, both very attractive. I went with Am, who came up to greet me and showed me the price list. 800 baht for an oil massage, up to 2,000 baht for a soapy in a private room.

I went for the soapy option, and Am showed me up 2 floors to the room. The whole place was pretty deserted at that time of day. She set the bath to run, then disappeared to let me undress. 

Am is tall, skinny and beautiful with long hair, bee stung lips and dark skin for a Thai girl. I got hard thinking about her as I waited for her to return, even though I had banged my GG masseuse during a very happy hour the same morning. But there is something extra erotic about an LB .. Anyway, we started on the bed with an oil massage. To be honest the massage was pretty hopeless, but Am was so gentle and languorous, we chatted about her LB life as she played absent-mindedly with my cock. I am used to LBs being pushy but Am was sweetness personified.

She asked if I would like to fuck her, I said yes of course, so we lubed her ass and I put on a condom. Unfortunately, after trying in several different positions I could not penetrate her .. she was so skinny and tight, and I was hard but not hard enough. So we switched to a 69 position where I could suck her cock and feel it stiffen in my mouth, while she sucked me in turn. I eventually had an intense cum, a quite different feeling from the one that morning but equally pleasurable! After that we repaired to the bath, where we spent a while soaping each other and I enjoyed caressing Am's gorgeous butt. We dried and dressed, I gave her a kiss and wandered out very happy. 

I saw several LBs on Bangla Street later, touting for a bar, but didn't feel in the mood to chat with them. There are also a few completely OTT who pose for photos etc at 100 baht a time. Pattaya it definitely ain't ... but I felt like I struck lucky.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...