The Flavour of Spunk

KenW

I have some blurred memory that years ago some of us discussed this. But my dulled brain can't recall anything said back then. So I'll start another topic.

I love spunk. My generalisation is I love the flavour & the texture. I also love the feel when instead of it being poured into my mouth or down my throat it is splashed over me, on face, neck, chest, etc.

Most of it I am addicted to.

But every now & again I strike spunk that is bitter or unpleasant.

Why is this so?

What causes spunk flavour?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have NEVER spat out. You cannot catch STIs in your belly. (Or if you do it is a very rare & weird complication you have.) We are like mosquitoes, we do not catch or spread STIs from imbibing fluids.

I mean, there are 2 magnificent aspects to cock sucking: 1) the sheer wonderfulness of having that monster in your mouth & down your throat; and 2) the delicious incomparable taste & texture of drinking hot cum.

• Upvote 1

Sorry Ken, you are missing an important aspect. If you have any open sores/wounds in your mouth, then there is a risk of becoming infected with an STI via bare back blow job and swallowing. However, if you have perfect oral health - you're fine.

• Upvote 1

Yes rx, I realised later that I had written that in too much haste and sans caveats. Oral hygiene can be an issue, as can be other forms of ulcers in say throat or belly. But in general, for healthy folks, my point holds.