Ladyboy Volleyball in the Province

lance2546

Mabuhay!

I was chatting with a ladyboy from Zambales province (Subic Bay) She seemed OK, so I made plans to meet her at Subic. Checked in to the hotel, txted her the location and she was there within the hour, not bad considering it was a 30 minute jeepny ride for her.

Nice girl, tall, feminine and had a Latina look/flair about her. We hit it off, both in and out of the sack and she wanted to stay with me for a couple of days. I liked her but I like to go slow and made it clear that I'm not looking for a steady GF, so she agreed to go home after one night. Plus she talks a lot, 555!

We kept in touch so I went back this past weekend to her house in the province. Like the Thais, her house sits in a small walled compound, next to her two uncles. She lives with her sister and her lesbian GF; I was hoping for a threesome, but I don't think that's gonna hap. pen with sis, lol.

She is a volleyball player and I went to one of her matches. She was filling in and it wasn't her regular team, but there were several ladyboys and some femme boys playing. Interesting to see how they organized them selves; they take it pretty seriously and she earned 200 pesos prize money, funded by the local government.

Her house is small, but her room has A/C, they have an indoor bath room, cable tv and wifi/internet, so I was comfortable.

• Upvote 1

I felt comfortable there, people were nice and made me feel welcome.

Jen (not her real name) worked at a call center in Manila for five years, then met a foreign guy who supported her and lived with her in the province most of the time. He recently passed away and she is looking for a new asawa (husband); which I made clear that it wasn't going to be me :)

I met her family but there was no hints or requests for a meal or other recreation funding. Her cousin was there for a month long visit; she and her partner run a business together in Melbourne. Smart girl, she get it that, yeah people make more money in the west but they also work very hard- and expenses are much higher. Now she understands that not all foreigners are rich, 555 :)

• Upvote 3

@Lance2546

Dont want to hijack your post and go to much offline , but how is the construction there beside phillippies going , are they nearly finish ??? , i hear that phillies gril will move to the new building with much more space ???? , are there any sign or indication what will come in the new buildings ??? , do you have any idea when the construction will finish ????

Greetz , Stealth

Well I lost my volleyball girl 555! We usually txt on Viber daily, but her replies started getting late, then none for a couple of days. I sorta forgot about her, then suddenly I get a message, she is telling me she loves me, etc. etc. She works part time at the local cock fighting arena -so she says- and said she pulled a 48 hour shift, 555.  

I replied "I was born at night; but not last night." (one of her favorite lines :) )

She apologizes, I don't reply, then she tries to give me a guilt trip "Well if you don't like me honey I can't push myself. Just delete my number." I ignore her so that's that :)

I don't care if she has customers, I fuck other girls and ladyboys so she should enjoy herself too. I like her, but I could tell from the start she was playing the long game. She is 30, claims her long time BF, who supported her generously, passed away. It was banging her in her room and happened to glance up and see her pic with her BF, looking down at us, lol.

Its never boring here :)

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...