Pussy not ladyboy

alaskanbear

Nice stuff alaskanbear but I'm pretty the last one of Rei is underage. 

Do you have recommendations of places to go in Pattaya looking for GGs. I'm at a bit loss on that side of things. 

I suppose you could say I should just walk out the front of my hotel and they are everywhere.:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Morrolan said:

Nice stuff alaskanbear but I'm pretty the last one of Rei is underage. 

Do you have recommendations of places to go in Pattaya looking for GGs. I'm at a bit loss on that side of things. 

I suppose you could say I should just walk out the front of my hotel and they are everywhere.:biggrin:

soi 6 best place for fast easy pussy but for a bit of nice pussy go down some of the smaller sois  small bars the girls will do anything to keep you happy so you would bf them again.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, alaskanbear said:

always i am going bat shit crazzy lol

If I feel like banging one out I watch videos of Gina and visit this site :jackoff:

https://spankbang.com/s/gina+gerson/

Lots and Lots of vids of Gina Gerson (also known as Doris Ivy), a wee blonde Ruski who is sexy as fuck imho and up for anything , lesbo, toys, Anal, DP, gangbang etc etc...you name it shes does it (one mucky fucker) :Drooling:

gina.jpg

gina1.jpg

gina2.jpg

gina5.jpg

gina3.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

I loved the tits on this woman so much that I married and made her all mine. Enjoying her sexy qualities sucking the cock off in her mouth every day at least once, making her squirt all over the place, that her he was always ours..   

I have never experienced a ladyboy or thought bout it.  Til now, I want one so much that I want to make her all mine.  Must have boobs, definitely.. I definitely want you to be all time girl.  

2016-10-18 20.08.24.jpg

2012-12-24 11.38.26-5.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I Love My Ladyboys and Ladies but now that I'm a big Sissy pussy living in UK.. I can only dream about Thai Pussy and Ladyboys. Can any of you guys pick up a nice sexy Lady for me like these one of these I've seen at Thai Bikini Mafia, Sapphire club or Queen Club.

I'd like to buy their used Panties full of heavily scented Pussy Jizz to sniff while I Masterbate. Maybe some one can pick one up? Take some shots of her removing them and then post them to me?

How much would that cost?

Send me a message

I'm also looking for conjugated estrogens...

FB_IMG_1561082752197_20191002144417769.thumb.jpg.19da15d789457d00ab233ac48da0f34e.jpg

FB_IMG_1566259252883.jpg

FB_IMG_1566258851849.jpg

FB_IMG_1566493892037.jpg

• Like 2

I've got a crush on this girl. Just looking at her makes me wanna pee my self. I'd love to suck her toes and lick her cunt while she gets pumped & drilled by a real man. I'd watch her boobs bouncing around and toss my self off into one of her shoes.FB_IMG_1570025884481.thumb.jpg.2cdfb8db4222e31237f8a3f30b1b4b37.jpgFB_IMG_1570025987587.thumb.jpg.a172b86699197e0afcc835fb6c4cce8c.jpg

FB_IMG_1570025741186.jpg

• Like 1