Fist Time in the Philippines

strocube

Ok, so after much indecision (I was considering Bali) and battling an army of worst case scenario demons, I just booked my flight to Cebu. Will be there from May 22 through June 4.

Besides shagging as many ladyboys, girls and femboys as time, resources and this old meat suit will allow, I plan to do some diving, which i have not done in years. I will also be exploring the possibility of finding a spouse.

I am on both PinaLove and FilipinoCupid. Lining 'em up ahead of time . . . The attention I've gotten from both of those sites has been quite overwhelming. Very refreshing, since what I remember of my online dating attempts in the US was crickets, tumble weeds and constant rejection.

Trip report with pics to follow. 

• Upvote 2

Great news Stro!

You're doing Cebu the way the masters such as Ambassador Stealth, dating site guru Thaibound, and Wastopcat advise.

I did it old school, booking a hotel near Mango Square and what you see it was you get.

That's my style, but I think the dating site method is what works for most guys in Cebu.  Angeles is another animal where you can just work the street.

One thing about Cebu is that most hotels don't have bum squirts. If that's important to you start making inquiries now.

Hey guys, here's a link to the Ladyboy Home Page of Pina Love

Was fist time a Freudian slip?  :biggrin:

Pina Love Ladyboy Homepage

Have fun Bro Stro!  :drinks:

• Upvote 1

Thanks, guys, I appreciate the support. :hi:

Just starting to get exited about the trip. :party0011:

Really, the only bummer about the trip for me is NO HERB. The issue is that I use it to help me sleep. No herb, no sleep:(

Don't even wanna think about bringing my own, or trying to score while I am there. Simply not worth the risk. 

Do any of you guys know if you can get someing like Ambien or Lunesta over the counter? If I have to go see a Dr to get script, that's fine too, just another step. 

Thanks for the tip WT. One for guests!? Ewwwwwww. Isn't that like a guest tooth brush, but, you know, it's for your ass.

Guess it'll have to be washed out thoroughly after each guest.

Solved my potential sleep issues. Got my local Dr. to prescribe some ambien for the two weeks I'll be in the Philippines. What a relief! Did not wanna be walking around Cebu looking for a Dr. to prescribe me some. 

It'd be kinda funny if you walked through customs and you have like a case full enemas. If they don't have them in the country how would you know how many you need to bring? Best to take a whole bunch to be sure8P

They must have them there. 

6 hours ago, wastopcat said:

They may well be. I didnt see them but i didn't ask. Maybe you can report back on your experiences. 

Yes, I will certainly keep everyone informed as to the enema situation.  :geek:

Just having a laugh. I plan to post regular updates while I'm there, enemas included. 

• Upvote 1

@Strocube

Nice to see that your next vacation will be soon in the phillippines and in Cebu , nice place to chill and hang out for sure , with a awesome collection of some gorgeous ladyboy`s......

I also see that your planning to do some diving well for that your also at the right place , and my advice to you is to do that at the ( Malapascua Islands ) will add some link for you to see and read.......

http://malapascua-diving.com/

http://www.sea-explorers.com/malapascua/malapascua-dive-site/

Looking foward to read your TR , thankx for posting.....

Greetz , Stealth

• Upvote 1

re the bum guns in cebu--it took some research but i've settled on a couple personal favourite hotels with sparkling and effective bumguns--Best Western LEX Cebu and Harolds.  admittedly pricier than the run of the mill joint, but worth it to me. also, Quest had bum guns. and some dump near Mango Square had one, but i've forgotten the name. also, some of the condos you find on airbnb will be properly outfitted. if you find a place you like, just drop an email and ask. and in the case of some hotels which actually have bumguns in some rooms, but not in others--drop an email and specifically request. in my book, a few extra emails beats hell out of packing enema bags--much less using them.

• Upvote 2

On 27/4/2017 at 9:27 PM, strocube said:

Thanks so much, Stealth! For sure, I will check out the Malapascua Islands. 

Did you know that Malapascua literally translates from Spanish as "bad Easter." 

because some spanish sailors were trapped there just during Christmas' day they called the isle Malapascua

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2017 at 3:02 AM, strocube said:

I plan on airbnbeing it, for the most part.

it's so hard to know before you arrive what you're gonna get with airbnb. do please let me know if you find a place you'd recommend as i'd love to spend a week or two in an apartment as change of pace from my usual hotels. thanks. and good luck.

Will do, Thaibound. 

I leave in a few days and have yet to book any accommodations. Just gonna take my chances and book something in a convenient area that looks decent and has a pool. Saw some nice places for around $40 per night.

Will let you know what I find. 

7 hours ago, strocube said:

Will do, Thaibound. 

I leave in a few days and have yet to book any accommodations. Just gonna take my chances and book something in a convenient area that looks decent and has a pool. Saw some nice places for around $40 per night.

Will let you know what I find. 

If you wind up using Agoda or Booking.Com for some of your stay, please use our links on our sister site, as the small commission we earn helps defray the operating costs of LBR at no extra cost to you.

Asia Hotel and Travel

I haven't used Airbnb yet, but I probably wouldn't book for more than one night sight unseen. I sort of assumed that many who rent out their homes wouldn't appreciate a Tennant having wild sex parties with transexuals. But then I hear that many small guesthouses are also on Airbnb.

• Upvote 1

Right, so I have just booked a condo in Cebu for my first 3 nights.  It's for the entire place. $27 per night, close to the center of town, pool, and guest friendly. 

Will figure out where I go after that. Could've booked for a longer stay, but will wait and see till I get there to figure out where else I will be staying. Three days should be enough to get a feel for the place.

It would've been cheaper to book everything further in advance, but that would not work for me.

IMG_0213.JPG

IMG_0211.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG

IMG_0208.JPG

• Upvote 1