Thippy69 interview

Thippy69

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Ladyboys

New video on my website www.ladyboyplay.com Hope you enjoy!

A young man is beating off watching Ladyboy Thippy’s sexy video on his tablet. He loves her pretty face, soft tits, firm body, and fat shecock. He falls asleep mid-stroke and dreams of her. Thippy enters his bedroom wearing a bustier, fishnets and high heels. He sets aside the tablet and she goes down on him. Thippy pulls off her lingerie and moves into a 69, and they suck each other eagerly. Soon Thippy turns around to sit on his long cock and stroke her boner while he fucks her. She hops off and goes back to sucking his cock while he caresses her body, enjoying the view. Getting on all fours, Thippy presents her sweet rump for a good butt banging. They roll around the bed, their pleasure rising. Thippy ends up on her back, legs in the air, pumping her cock as she is fucked hard. At last, he pulls out and blasts a few thick ropes of cum on her face and chest.

IMG_4395-Edit.jpg.6b17eb1facc581dc3a564b8910a7110c.jpg

IMG_4402-Edit.jpg.08048d3584b656156e4f4e1d3522b348.jpg

IMG_4408-Edit.jpg.e485ba7babfddd8e4c8788e07afecdc4.jpg

IMG_4421-Edit.jpg.7022182094387e1cd2af3aa9b215f5da.jpg

IMG_4427-Edit.jpg.4a504924631205df244e0afb3dcdf686.jpg

See more on www.LadyboyPlay.com

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2017 at 7:09 PM, Thippy69 said:

Hi, Im new here.

The name thippy from bangcock My hobby is video and cam perfromer im just started a new website whit myself and other thai ladyboy Friends. And I also do cam cum show. You can visit my website and chat me on live cam

http://www.thippy69.com

Here is a short interview I made on youtube

Your delicious and what a yummy figure, muaaaaaah

• 7 months later...
On 3/8/2018 at 4:30 AM, girish said:

awesome, hope we can make it too

see how fucking annoying it is for a blockhead to quote every long with many photos post that JUST was posted by OP???? fock. QUIT it please. At least you don't say "me too" Interesting, i hit quote and the photos did NOT appear so you do something to CAUSE it? geez.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Very often Thai ladyboys only want to talk to guys who are in Thailand who want to see them that same day.  Part of the reason is that in Thailand there is lots of turnover in customers and part of it is that it is a real chore for them to write and talk English.

OTOH Filipina ladyboys are often anxious to develop an online relationship. Even if the guy never goes to the Philippines he might send her some money anyway.  

A good free dating site for the Philippines is Pina Love

Pina Love Link