What's the story with...a wing man?

Stroker

It can be less intimidation no doubt entering a ladyboy bar with a fellow LB lover.  There again other hunters enjoy going solo all the time.  So do you guys prefer the former with a wing man, or the latter, or even a mix of both depending on the venue, night, mood etc?

I usually prefer going with a wing man however have also enjoyed going alone on occasion depending on venue, time of day, mood and especially if I've had my eye on someone for awhile. Soon venues are okay venturing into alone while others can be a lion's den. Especially if they haven't been fed in awhile. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Previously I always enjoyed the company of others around bars and the like, but as I'm not intimidated by any of the scene or bars and have become less tolerant of some of the stupid cobblers people talk about, choose alone.

real mates and friends are always welcome no matter where I am.:drinks:

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

In 2005 I made my first trip and I was so green I didn't know LB existed.  I took to the streets of Patpong and snared a freelancer.  The next night I stumbled upon my first LB bar visit (KIngs Castle 3) and so the bar experience began with me flying solo like I would for several more trips.  Then I found a forum where like minded guys shared there LB experiences.  This led to me meeting others guys in bars instead of mongering alone thinking others guys in the bar where just weirdo's.  

Over the years I've enjoyed so many solo missions and nights with a regular that a wingman wasn't required. I also enjoyed meeting BM's throughout the years.  A few newbies reached out wanting to meet out which enjoyable in a different way.  One of those had trips which aligned up with three of mine so we went out quite a bit:drinks: .  It was quite funny when we would get isolated in a bar by the girls and the girls with me would ask me if I was his father and the girls with him would ask him if I was his dad. :biggrin:  Eventually we just went with it.  When I would show up alone they would ask where is your son?  Even when I returned several months later they would ask this.  

Nowadays I do have a wingman who works out quite well for me.  We met at Cocktails and Dreams in 2014.  We had crossed paths in a couple trips after and always enjoyed mongering together. Liking the same bars and the same girls which was never really a problem.  He gets over to LOS more than me through his work, so he is always giving me his dates in advance.  He always seems to lure me back to going over sooner than I thought I would have on my own.  Sometimes our group turns into a lot more than just us, which is fun, but brings up other issues.  This guy wants to leave, that guy wants to go, this guy can't go to that bar because of some girl he is avoiding.  Also when buying rounds.  I hate this aspect and just want to be on my own with drinks. In large groups you have guys with a date he picked up and they get on the bin, or they are drinking doubles or a premium drink while I'm drinking beer.  Two is company and 3 is a crowd as they say.  I hate standing around outside a bar deciding where we are going to go next.  The larger the group the harder it is.  With my usual wingman we both tend to go with the flow. It works out quite well. In Pattaya he makes the call, when in CM or BKK I make the call.  In HKT we don't have many options so it's a matter if we are meeting at Tootsie's during the day or at C&D's in the evening.  We often stay at the same hotels or close proximity so we often take our overnights to a late breakfast.

Currently we have this one LB who we both like and she appears to like us.  Anyway she shared her little fantasy with me, of going with two men at once.  She brought this up after I had taken her and another LB with us one night.  She had never done this before and acted a bit like I owed her. LOL  Anyway I told her I was up for new experiences but didn't think I could do that. I said no way with a stranger and that's when she brought up our mutual friend.  I've since told him about her fantasy and he seems quite keen.  He went with her last month and they video chatted me the morning after as she was waiving her hard cock in front of the cam.  It was a bit weird seeing them both naked in the room together. They both seem keen (her especially) to do this.  I don't think it will ever happen as there are too many obstacles and probably a few I haven't even thought about.  I think the only way it can happen is bringing in another ladyboy and taking turns putting the girl on the spit so to speak, a little swap session and then one of returning to our own room with one of the girls for the morning session. 

• Upvote 2

If I was going out to seek a specific girl that I liked in a bar then these days I would definitely go Solo.

Its happened a few times in the past where I have been to the bars and seen the girls I am very interested in, but nothing has materialised with said girls because I have been with a "wingman" and would feel a bit awkward if I just upped and left them, I have regretted it later on so no more jose......its my holiday :biggrin:

Plenty of time for drinking and meeting up with mates on other days  :drinks:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gutsy said:

I think the only way it can happen is bringing in another ladyboy and taking turns putting the girl on the spit so to speak, a little swap session and then one of returning to our own room with one of the girls for the morning session. 

Sounds like a good plan to me. 

• 1 year later...

Beyond the camaraderie, back home the main purpose of a wingman is to help you get a girl.

In Thailand, it seems the main purpose of a wingman is to keep unwanted girls away.  If an unwelcome girl invades my airspace, I just say, "I talk with friend" but if alone it is more difficult to politely get rid of a girl that approaches me uninvited. 

6 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

if alone it is more difficult to politely get rid of a girl that approaches me uninvited. 

Perhaps one of the most awkward aspects of going to a bar alone for sure.  This is likely one the main reasons non girly bars have become popular with many members for a relaxing afternoon/ evening drink or 5.

Not just in Thailand, same same Cambodia.

My first night in PP I found a seat outside in Corner 136 Bar and was immediately mobbed by 5 bargirls who wouldn't leave me alone even though I told them multiple times that I just wanted to have a look at the action on the streets and get my bearings. I ended up finishing that 1st beer and went straight across the road to the Ostro Bar where there were no bar girls and had a great view up and down 136 St.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2018 at 12:03 PM, ArchieBunker said:

Hey PD remember that dragon lady that was pestering us last year in that bar??  I thought you were going to lose it hahahaha!!  in the end she wouldnt accept the $20 bill i gave her because it wasnt perfect-cunt.....

That was at Candy Bar right? Candy Bar is a big loud bar with big booths that tends to treat customers like chumps.