Breaking News----New Ladyboy Bar Opens On Soi 6 Today

DownLoLarry

December 23rd is the grand opening of A Bar on Soi 6.

Entrances on both Soi 6 and Soi 6/1 aka Ladyboy Lane and Cocksucker Alley.

Same friendly French owner as Z Bar on the same soi.

San Mig Lite is competetiviely priced at 65 baht.

Christmas party on the evening of December 25th.

You heard it first on Ladyboy Review.

December 23rd is the grand opening of A Bar on Soi 6.

Entrances on both Soi 6 and Soi 6/1 aka Ladyboy Lane and Cocksucker Alley.

Same friendly French owner as Z Bar on the same soi.

San Mig Lite is competetiviely priced at 65 baht.

Christmas party on the evening of December 25th.

You heard it first on Ladyboy Review.

Nice scoop Larry, 65 Baht for a beer, OMB that's 3 beers here in the MM. :acute::rolleyes: Now go put your camera to good use. :pic:

Ya, a little confusing AB. The name of the bar is A Bar. But hard to make it clear that A is he name and not an article (a,an, the).

IMO articles are useless and the English language would be better without them.

Pom bai hongnam (I go toilet) is sufficient, one doesn't need to say I go to the toilet.

I thought the very tasty "Cream" had moved from the So What Bar to Z Bar, but after seeing that pic of her (in red) I now know for sure where she is :)

I was unlucky on my last trip and missed out on her a few times :cray: , hopefully come February it will be a different story :rolleyes:

thanx Larry :drinks:

I thought the very tasty "Cream" had moved from the So What Bar to Z Bar, but after seeing that pic of her (in red) I now know for sure where she is :)

Here's the lodown.

A Bar and Z Bar have the same owner, a nice guy and evidently a man of letters. The two bars are right next to each other. Z Bar is a GG bar open to the street that seems to have a regular crowd, perhaps many are French and Belgian.

A Bar had previously been a salon and now looks similar to many bars on Soi 6, not open to the street for a bit more privacy. I would imagine that you can sit with one of the A Bar girls in Z and vice versa. Some guys like a view and some like privacy. Last night's party was a joint effort of he two bars and my guess is that in the future if one of the bar's has a party, the other will too.

We didn't stay too long cause the karoke may it too loud to converse easily but that's only cause it was a party night. Girls were shooting off fireworks all over Soi 6, the herald angels were singing, and the faithful were all cuming up in the shortime rooms.

We wandered down to Foxy Bar and had a drink with Socrates, his teerak likes to hang there with her mates drinking a Sang Som bottle out front, a nice way to take in Soi 6. So I suppose that me and Route 67 and Soc were the three wise men but we did have trouble locating a virgin on Soi Half A Dozen.

So that's Christmas in Pattaya!

• 2 weeks later...