Best value all you can eat buffets

globetrotter

I am no expert and have not been to many of them, but wanted to give a heads up about a, place I just, discovered in Harbour mall  (1st floor) on Pattaya Klang it, is called All Seasons steak buffet you, get a choice of pork, chicken, Beef steaks (the biggest meat selection I have seen at these type places, which they cook  in front of you   to order) plus, the  usual salads, soups, even have sushi, desserts and small draft Chang beer  and small bottle of Leo for 60 baht each very cheap  imo, I, did not eat there as I had already eaten but will definitely give it a go later opens 9 - 9   pm I think, overall the best all you can eat buffet I can remember seeing  here and a steal at 299 baht I think,, anyone else have any recommendations for any others? 

btw The new Centara hotel bacross from The Hideaway Guesthouse on soi Bukhao soi 15 is another buffer ,  supposed to be, worth checking out 

• Upvote 3

Good topic GT! :bbq: 

I think the breakfast at the Apex, which, I believe is still 150 baht, is an excellent value. 

As with any breakfast buffet, I reckon the food is fresher in the early morning.

If you like to have multiple cups of coffee or glasses of juice, it really stacks up well against the Irish Rovers 99 baht non-buffet breakfast. For breakfast, I like to have at least 2 big cups of coffee while at I Rovers you get one tiny cup.

But I am not a morning person and not hungry until a few hours after I wake up so the only time I go to Apex is if I'm up all night and hungry.  I guess most guys who monger very late might stumble home around 5am when it's not yet open. But if watching say NFL playoffs it could be the right time.

But in general, I avoid all u can eat places because I eat too much and then just want to go home and digest rather than continue the night at bars.

1 hour ago, Pdoggg said:

Good topic GT! :bbq: 

I think the breakfast at the Apex, which, I believe is still 150 baht, is an excellent value. 

As with any breakfast buffet, I reckon the food is fresher in the early morning.

If you like to have multiple cups of coffee or glasses of juice, it really stacks up well against the Irish Rovers 99 baht non-buffet breakfast. For breakfast, I like to have at least 2 big cups of coffee while at I Rovers you get one tiny cup.

But I am not a morning person and not hungry until a few hours after I wake up so the only time I go to Apex is if I'm up all night and hungry.  I guess most guys who monger very late might stumble home around 5am when it's not yet open. But if watching say NFL playoffs it could be the right time.

But in general, I avoid all u can eat places because I eat too much and then just want to go home and digest rather than continue the night at bars.

ya I am pretty familiar with the Apex buffet as i have stayed there a few times, don't remember it being as good as this place  but ya at 150 still great value, 

edit:

just went by The Apex and brekkie buffer still 150 ,dinner 250 

2 hours ago, globetrotter said:

ya I am pretty familiar with the Apex buffet as i have stayed there a few times, don't remember it being as good as this place  but ya at 150 still great value, 

edit:

just went by The Apex and brekkie buffer still 150 ,dinner 250 

Not trying to quote here but anyways, another I have heard lots of good about is Casa Pascal (off Second Rd) Bbq breakfast buffet 240 including vat

so, I was up  awake way too early this morning to go to the dentist and decided to check out the breakfast buffets on offer, the 99 baht Sawasdee hotel buffets have very little to offer and in my opinion best to pay the extra 50 baht for the Apex and Lek hotel buffets, went by the Centara Azure in soi 15 was 200 baht looked better quality food than Apex and Lek and definitely a very nice room to sit in very new and nice date type room but it finishes at 10:30am way too early imo(other 2 at 1pm) went by casa Pascal and great quality offerings for 250, smaller selection though 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/04/2017 at 10:45 AM, TEXASMAC said:

Back before 2001 when I walked into any buffet I made the owner nervous. Back before my gastric bypass I topped out at 501 pounds. Now I avoid buffets as I tend to lose money. But on the plus size when naked I now can see my feet.

501 pounds ??? Thats nearly 36 stone ....I'm surprised you could walk anywhere.