Looking for good tops/recommendations

klotz

I apologize if this is the wrong board, feel free to move the thread if you think so.

I will be in the LOS starting next week, I've been before but that was a long time ago and not an adult friendly trip, so I'm pretty new to all this.
I'm looking for some good tops mainly in Bangkok, but I also plan to make a little trip to pattaya maybe.

I'd be very grateful for any recommendation in this vein.
Also for the bar game do I just waltz in, ask for the mama, pay her a drink and then tell her what I'm interested in or how does that work?
And last but not least I'd like to meet nancy if possible, I guess she would be my main reason for a little pattaya trip :rolleye0012:
Can she still be found at la bambar or anyone got her contact info?

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, klotz said:

I'm looking for some good tops mainly in Bangkok, but I also plan to make a little trip to pattaya maybe.

I'd be very grateful for any recommendation 

Excellent question Klotz!

Nikki (Myx) is a Filipina who usually works out of Bangkok so she would be one suggestion.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4929-interview-with-the-amazing-myx/

• Upvote 1

As for what you do in a bar klotz, you can go the mamasan route.  Buy her a drink have a short chat and tell her what you want.  But i would just go in a bar, have a seat, order a drink, try and figure out the vibe, and go with the flow and see what happens.  Then if you need more help ask the mamasan.  The bars in Nana Plaza can be more high pressure.  I have not yet been but a buddy of mine has been to the Why Not Bangkok Bar I think thats what its called on Soi 20.  I will call in soon and see what its all about.  The pics have shown it has a lot of talent so that might be a nice hunting ground......

Good luck and let us know how you made out!!!!!

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...
On 2/26/2017 at 6:26 PM, klotz said:

I also plan to make a little trip to pattaya maybe.

Pokki, formerly of Katty Bar has a reputation for being a power top.  Although she is not a regular there nowadays, they might be able to call her.  I heard she lives on Soi Buakhao.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/8487-then-not-now/&do=findComment&comment=185628

In the Zaza Massage Staff Profile thread it lists whether a girl prefers topping or bottoming.

http://www.ladyboyreview.com/index.php?/topic/8524-profiles/

Happy Hunting Klotz!    :behind:

• Like 1