Recommendation for BKK

klotz

Hello,

I know there's a whole thread for accomodation in BKK, but there are just so many possible places to pick that I can't decide at all!

I'll be visiting later this month and still need a place to stay, of course it should be ladyboy friendly and also save for me (safe, keep visitors ID at reception).

I also plan to have one night with 3 ladies, so it would be great if they allowed for that and have big enough bed for it :biggrin:.

Of course it should also be not too far off from the action not to be too expensive.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the Forum Klotz!  :biggrin:

Based on your criteria, I would suggest the Woraburi on Sukhumvit Soi 4, the Soi with the most ladyboys in Thailand.

If using Agoda, Booking.com, or Hotels.Com to book your room we would sure appreciate it if you use the links on our sister site. We earn a small commission if you use our links instead of googling it, which helps defray the operating costs of Lady boy Review.

Here's a link to the Woraburi. I think it's n extremely good value in a good location and a forum member reported no problem having threesomes, not sure about foursomes though.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php/topic/2-bangkok-accommodation/page-4

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the suggestion, woraburi looks fine, also neat price on agoda right now.

Only thing left, how do I make sure I get a double/king bed when booking theough agoda,  do I need to contacting the Hotel directly? Because all the rooms say 2 single beds vor double bed.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, klotz said:

Thanks for all the help, booked a room in the woraburi through the sites agoda link :)

Now I just need to find a decent stay for a pattaya weekend excursion ;)

You could try Chaiyapoon Inn , soi 25 3rd rd. There are a number of small guest houses and hotels in that soi ( sorry for the double up )

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, klotz said:

Well it's my fault really, I just did not want to create a new thread for me alone, I do appreciate all the suggestions.

No worries Klotz , enjoy your travels .

We have all been in the same spot as you before , so any more questions dont hesitate, we are all here to help. 

• Upvote 1