What's the story with.....black hookers on Beach Rd?

bumblebee

Took a stroll down Beach Road this evening from Klang to Walking St, and couldn't help but notice the amount of African girls hanging about.  I'd estimate 10 to 15 % plus of working girls along that stretch are from the dark continent.  Has anyone chatted to them or partook, are they all from the same country, do they work freelance or is there a pimp taking a cut of their earnings etc.  

By the way I didn't  notice many of ours along the way and the GGs didn't seem to be very enthusiastic either to catch a passer by's attention.

• Upvote 2

I noticed these more when I was there in November, even chatted to one on Second Rd by the entrance to Pattayland, I had a number of Sangsoms that evening and even got the point of taking Her number.  Waking up the next day and the thought of taking one just didn't appeal so much :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Very cool to meet up with you B B in Pattaya and thanks for the tour. 

They must have migrated  from bkk , I did not see to many of the chocolate viriaty on my way home from Why Not bar on Thursday and last night  in Patts I was occupied so didn't  do a walk after dark. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Very cool to meet up with you B B in Pattaya and thanks for the tour. 

They must have migrated  from bkk , I did not see to many of the chocolate viriaty on my way home from Why Not bar on Thursday and last night  in Patts I was occupied so didn't  do a walk after dark. 

Good to meet you also SP and I always enjoy an afternoon stroll round the sois, being a tour guide before it gets dark and scary lol.  Enjoy the rest of your time here.

I went to Walking Street last night and somewhere around 3 AM I ended up in the bar next to My Way. This bar seems to be the black GG hangout on WS. I chatted a while with two well spoken polite GGs from Namibia. They didn't try and give me a hard sell but at 2000 baht I wasn't interested. I bought them a drink and we talked for quite a while. 2k baht seems to be the established price but I didn't negotiate so maybe something can be done.

Later a super hot GG from Kenya joined us. I then saw her a bit later sitting in the lap of a guy, facing the guy, just about three feet away from me.The gyrating and movement she was doing was definitely an uplifting experience. It was so sexy I couldn't help but stare. Every time she caught me staring she just stared straight into my eyes. It was very erotic. I most likely wouldn't of paid her 2K baht either but that one will always be in my "what if" memory bank.         

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, xyzzy said:

I most likely wouldn't of paid her 2K baht either but that one will always be in my "what if" memory bank.         

Those "what if's" haunt me, about 4 years back on the last afternoon of my trip walking along Pattaya Tai, I spotted what looked like a Russian ladyboy, now this one looked like a cross between Arnold Schwarzenegger and a spetsnaz assassin :biggrin:  I always regret not getting Her phone number .                                                                                                                                                                                                     

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, BigTel said:

I spotted what looked like a Russian ladyboy, now this one looked like a cross between Arnold Schwarzenegger and a spetsnaz assassin :biggrin:  I always regret not getting Her phone number .                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Passable ?  

• 3 weeks later...