Golden Showers

Pdoggg

It just keeps getting wackier as Golden Showers are in the news.

Not at the Eden Club in Bangkok or the Devil's Den in Pattaya but an MI6 operative composed a dossier claiming Donald Trump participated in a Golden Shower Party with Russian hookers. It is unclear if the hookers took pees on him or just on each other or maybe not at all as Trump is denying the entire incident.

I remember being in an S&M club in New York where one had their choice of peeing in an urinal or peeing on a guy in the bathtub.

I reckon it's not very presidential to be a human urinal but it's ok with me if that's a fetish that the future POTUS enjoys. 

There was a rumor going around in Pattaya that a guy took a ladyboy and a dog to a short time room in Pattaya and had the dog take a crap on him or maybe pee on him or maybe he fucked the dog; I forget.

I guess with ladyboys there can be anal sex "accidents".  But since this week's hot topic is urination, a journalist called up some luxury hotels and asked about their water sports policy.

In the light of the new allegations involving Trump’s extracurricular activities, we phoned a bunch of luxury hotels to check out their facilities.

The Park Lane Hilton

I'm definitely nervous making the first call but as it turns out, there was no need for concern.

BROADLY: Hi, I have a question. If I was a guest in one of your rooms and urinated in the bed, would that be okay?
Yes, certainly.

That would be okay?
[Brightly] Yes.

Verdict: Extremely pissable

Trump Hotel, Las Vegas

I call the Trump Hotel in the middle of the night, their time, and am told by a toneless employee that in-room watersports will be assessed, and charged, on a case-by-case basis. Trust a Trump establishment not to pass up a golden opportunity to screw you out of some extra cash.

Hi there. If I had an accident in one of your rooms and urinated in the bed, would this be a problem? Would there be an extra charge?
Whaaat?

If I urinated in your bed, would I have to pay extra?
Yes.

Do you know what the charge is for that?
Depends how bad it is.

So if there was just a little bit of wee, how much would that be?
I can't give you a price without investigating.

Verdict: Can piss, but will cost you.

Claridges

Claridges is about as British as five-star hotels come, which means housekeeping was supremely unflustered and unfailingly polite when I ask permission to relieve myself in their beds. They were so nice! Anyway, I'm gushing.

Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to piss in one of your beds?
If you told us in advance we'd be able to put rubber sheets on to protect the mattress. We could put a waterproof mattress protector on the bed.

Would there be an additional charge?
No, we do have mattress protectors, we'd just need to know in advance when you make your reservation. That would be fine.

Verdict: Piss responsibly.

The Goring Hotel

If you don't know, The Goring is where Kate Middleton stayed the night before her wedding to Prince William. As a hotel beloved of the British royal family—who are notoriously uptight when it comes to bodily functions, tampons aside—I'm operating under the assumption that bedwetting probably isn't okay.

Hi, do you have facilities for golden showers in your rooms?
For what?

Golden showers?
What is a golden shower?

It's when people urinate on each other.
[Long, contemptuous pause] Not that I'm aware of.

Verdict: Do not piss.

The Dorchester

Wringing out my last drop of enthusiasm for this project, I call the Dorchester. Unfortunately, they bounce me around on hold for a while, and I eventually give up. After all, when you've got to go, you've got to go.

Hi, I was just wondering. If someone had an accident and urinated in your bed, would that be a problem?
It would be, yes.

What would happen in that situation?
I wouldn't be able to tell. Let me transfer you to housekeeping.

[Extremely long wait; I eventually give up.]

Verdict: Unknown but probably not okay.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/we-asked-luxury-hotels-about-golden-showers-policy

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Pdoggg said:

There was a rumor going around in Pattaya that a guy took a ladyboy and a dog to a short time room in Pattaya and had the dog take a crap on him or maybe pee on him or maybe he fucked the dog; I forget.

This was not an option on the dog training class that I last attended!

• Upvote 1

Scalpers, which I reckon could be construed as politically incorrect denigrating Native Americans, are losing money on Innaugeration tkts according to the NY Daily News

Rosenberg bought the pair of tickets on Craigslist from a "Second Amendment activist" in Katonah, N.Y., last week and immediately listed them on his Facebook account, as well as back on Craigslist.

But after receiving no interest, he visited a handful of white supremacist websites, including the Daily Stormer, where he posted listings for the tickets on the site's message boards.

Even then, nobody expressed interest."

There B Street Band,  Springsteen cover band also just dropped out stating it would disrespect The Boss by performing but it would seem to disrespect The Donald.

"