Thai Friendly Ladyboys 2017

duke007

One for any mincers out there  smile.png

https://www.thaifriendly.com/ChantalTV

German transvestite girl looking for men

I am looking for a man older than 44 years. 
I will be in Pattaya january, 23rd til 27th, and 
february 5th until 9th.
Would be very nice to go out.

I am not interested in money. Just want to be a woman for 2 or 3 days.
I am studied, experienced. I love to flirt and communicate.

• Upvote 1

It's 2017, out with them old and in with the new. Thanks for starting the 2017 Thai Friendly thread Khun Duke!

Would you like a ladyboy to show up at your door to suck your cock? Or perhaps give you a right proper rogering?  

Nowadays most ladyboy have smartphones and many budget concious farangs  don't need a middleman so they use Thai Friendly.

Even if money is not an issue, many farang like the convienece factor. It's especially useful in Pattaya where often a ladyboy can be at your door in a matter of minutes.

But please take note that the links Duke and other guys post will only bring you to that ladyboy if you are already a member. If you are not a member the link will redirect to their LADY homepage.

But it only takes a minute to join and it's free.

Click here to reach the Ladyboy homepage  and join Thai Friendly for free. Then after you join the links that are posted will bring you to the proper ladyboy.

Join Thai Friendly For Free

Happy hunting!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TEXASMAC said:

Duke, I received the same message from Ellie and I also have been communication with Newtunis. With praise from you I think I must see them both in March.  Thanks for the Thai Friendly hook up.

I think you will find Elle and Newtunsis are the same girl Tex   :crazy:

Don't you mean Jele? :biggrin:

Note to self...make sure I see them both again in February :spiteful:

Nannie

https://www.thaifriendly.com/Nannie2017

Nannie lives above a shoe shop on Soi Buakhao very near the ladyboy bars there, gives a awesome full body Oil massage and any extras you may require, and all in her room if you prefer to go there :party0011:

Nannie is a truly delightful person, great attitude, super sexy, good fun and great in the sack

A1001.jpg

A1002.jpg

• Upvote 3