Party Season 2017

duke007

69 Bar

LEK'S birthday party

Sunday 30th July 

(Some of us remember her from the good old days at the Club 131 over 10 years ago, and she is still as sweet as ever B))

lek club131.jpg

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, duke007 said:

69 Bar

LEK'S birthday party

Sunday 30th July 

(Some of us remember her from the good old days at the Club 131 over 10 years ago, and she is still as sweet as ever B))

lek club131.jpg

I remember the wallpaper too; perhaps the most recognizable ladyboy bar in history!  Any Franck sightings?

Agree with you Khun Duke, Lek is one of the sweetest ladyboy around.

23 hours ago, duke007 said:

Lek really is a delightful person, I remember you and I chatting with Her in 69 bar in November, She still looks great. Talking about Club 131  between that and the Corner Bar these are times that I hope will be forever etched in my memory, simply the best .

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sensations Bar

:Devil:    Party Saturday 29th July   :Devil:

Big ball Bella will be celebrating her Birthday this Saturday.

Everyone welcome to come and enjoy the fun. Free food as per normal.

Praying for no rain :Umbrella: 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Baby Boom

DANCE AND STRIPTEASE NIGHT SATURDAY 12 AUGUST STARTS 10 PM

WHICH GIRL WILL BE THE CHAMPION OF BABY BOOM IN AUGUST

DON'T FORGET IT WILL BE A SPECIAL NIGHT ALL WELCOME TO ENJOY THE BATTLE FOR THE BEST LB AT THE BOOM

KATOEYS R US

Save the date! Air Katoey is ready for take off on Thursday August 24th, ETD 22.00 hours.

Fasten your seatbelts and bring your chair in the upright position as this will be a rocky ride and possibly a unique chance to join the Mile High Club ;)... 5 teams of 3 Katoeys 'Are' Us girls, dressed in the colours of Thai Airways, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific will battle it out on the stage for prize money totalling 30,000 Baht. A panel of 4 international judges will mark their performances based on their Customer Service Skills (with a twist) and Entertainment abilities.

Just like at the last 2 parties we have had some very generous donations from a couple of VIP customers to enable the prize money and the bar is topping it up as well, which means the following:

1st prize: 12,000 Baht to the winning team.
2nd prize: 7,500 Baht to the 2nd placed team.
3d prize: 4,500 Baht to the 3d placed team.
4th and 5th prize: 3,000 Baht to each team

There will be barbequed skewers of chicken, beef and pork throughout the night and regular rounds of free drinks will be handed out to those customers who have purchased more than 2 drinks. As always at KrUS free drinks will be whatever the customer is drinking...

Doors will open at 10pm, the contest will start at 11pm. It is very likely we will close our doors for the duration of the 'flight'!
We hope to see you all there...

KRUS8.jpg

On 08/08/2017 at 3:55 PM, duke007 said:

KATOEYS R US

Save the date! Air Katoey is ready for take off on Thursday August 24th, ETD 22.00 hours.

Fasten your seatbelts and bring your chair in the upright position as this will be a rocky ride and possibly a unique chance to join the Mile High Club ;)... 5 teams of 3 Katoeys 'Are' Us girls, dressed in the colours of Thai Airways, Japan Airlines, Korean Air, Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific will battle it out on the stage for prize money totalling 30,000 Baht. A panel of 4 international judges will mark their performances based on their Customer Service Skills (with a twist) and Entertainment abilities.

Just like at the last 2 parties we have had some very generous donations from a couple of VIP customers to enable the prize money and the bar is topping it up as well, which means the following:

1st prize: 12,000 Baht to the winning team.
2nd prize: 7,500 Baht to the 2nd placed team.
3d prize: 4,500 Baht to the 3d placed team.
4th and 5th prize: 3,000 Baht to each team

There will be barbequed skewers of chicken, beef and pork throughout the night and regular rounds of free drinks will be handed out to those customers who have purchased more than 2 drinks. As always at KrUS free drinks will be whatever the customer is drinking...

Doors will open at 10pm, the contest will start at 11pm. It is very likely we will close our doors for the duration of the 'flight'!
We hope to see you all there...

KRUS8.jpg

Its looking like it will be a great night B)

k r us0.jpg

Lita Bar (soi 13/2)

Lita's Birthday Party

Saturday 26th Aug @ 9pm

Everyone Welcome 

Free Food

lita bar100.jpg

lita2.jpg

• Like 1

Katty Bar (Jomtien soi 4)

Alice's Birthday Party

Thursday 7th September

emoji512.pngemoji512.pngHello everyone, I'll tell everyone

emoji510.pngemoji488.pngThere is food for everyone to buy in my bar eat free. emoji513.pngemoji508.pngemoji492.pngemoji490.pngemoji494.pngemoji496.png

If anyone is interested, we invite you to join us. emoji484.pngemoji482.pngemoji481.pngemoji481.png

Emmy (owner)

1504617323896.jpg

1504617344602.jpg

1504617334208.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sensations Bar

Saturday 16th September

What if the bar with the most sensational girls in Pattaya becomes more heaven with free beer? Let's find out. I am opening a barrel of Tiger draft beer at 10 pm sharp on Saturday. So there is free beer for all until it is empty. It is not my birthday. I am not recently engaged. It's not a farewell party. Just having fun with friends. Everyone welcome. Hope to see you there!....  LurSaluces

9 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Sensations Bar

Saturday 16th September

What if the bar with the most sensational girls in Pattaya becomes more heaven with free beer? Let's find out. I am opening a barrel of Tiger draft beer at 10 pm sharp on Saturday. So there is free beer for all until it is empty. It is not my birthday. I am not recently engaged. It's not a farewell party. Just having fun with friends. Everyone welcome. Hope to see you there!....  LurSaluces

you could at least have the decency to do it when I am in town :) 

On 9/14/2017 at 5:46 PM, duke007 said:

Sensations Bar

Saturday 16th September

And bikinis...

Two parties in one night kind of cocked up my schedule...

Actually the whole thing was kind of underwhelming. Arrived at Sensations about 10:10. LurSaluces and Streetwalker (Tony) were there drinking Tiger draft. I had so much trouble trying to get a free beer LurSaluces had to intervene to make it happen. Later one other guy came in and didn't know about the beer but LurSaluces got him in on the free beer. I left around 11, and headed to Baby Boom, and only four of us were drinking the free beer at the time. Hopefully more guys came in later but the weather was not good.

Most of the turbo socks didn't fit very well. I had one beer, bought one LD, and left. The place was pleasantly full with all the seating opposite the stage occupied.