petesie

Newbar Soi Made in Thailand

4 minutes ago, duke007 said:

Thanks Pete :sign0200:

Not a bother, it was a delight to see her, never got much of a chance to chat as I was scooshed and her fella was wondering why she'd brought him to an LB bar..:rolleye0012:.

Nod (1 of 1).jpg

• Like 3

On 1/7/2020 at 3:52 PM, Pdoggg said:

For you Yanks out there, do any of you think that the New Bar lady below, not sure of her name, looks a little bit like AOC in this pic?  AOC usually wears darker lipstick though. Might just be me though as I suddenly woke up this morning as I was dreaming that I was just about to get to know AOC in the biblical sense. Probably not very woke of me, lol.

newbaraoc.jpg

aoc63.jpeg

That womans voice could strip paint at 20 paces. How do they get a voice like that???.

I would also be scared to get within 20 paces in case she has the emasculating scissors in her hand!.

• Like 2

I gave a like for one photo but did not on the last one.

Once again we have the phantom girl. Come on everybody, guess who it is?.

The best are when a photo is posted of maybe 2 or 3 girls and the comment below says something like; Atom having a great time. OK, which one is Atom???.

Maybe a simple; Atom in the red top. 

Yes I know I am being pedantic!!!!!.

I do appreciate the photos. It just makes it annoying when you cannot put a name to the face or cock!.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Woodie said:

It just makes it annoying when you cannot put a name to the cock!.

Forget Name that Tune.  Perhaps the hot new quiz show will be Name That Cock!   :biggrin:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, bizguy111 said:

We walked vast New Bar two nights ago around 9pm..... not a soul in there!  

went straight down to 69 Bar and had a blast!

1070EA4B-FFA2-4EDF-893B-8A5614C617AE.jpeg

Didn’t you try this pic in another thread?

whats your point, the girls are doing ok and so is the bar, antagonism by a drive pic?

Grow up.

• Like 3

Two posts have been deleted.  Moderation is growing extremely weary of this sort of repetitive, abusive posting. We've let it go on way longer than it should have.

• Like 3

I've just come home from 3 nights in Pattaya, and still didn't make it to New bar - always intercepted despite my best intentions. I really would like to ponder with Pon. Hopefully next trip.

Best wishes petesie (and New).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mod1 said:

Two posts have been deleted.  Moderation is growing extremely weary of this sort of repetitive, abusive posting. We've let it go on way longer than it should have.

Yeah, some of the newly registered users seem to be here unfortunately only to stir shit. I'm not saying they are, but they could be from PLB.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mod1 said:

Well and truly tired of the abusive posting 

2 hours ago, seven said:

Yeah, some of the newly registered users seem to be here unfortunately only to stir shit. I'm not saying they are, but they could be from PLB.

No wonder they were kicked off   PLB 

• Like 3