petesie

Newbar Soi Made in Thailand

I like the look of this girl a lot :Drooling:, she does look familiar and I think I know her name but not 100%  sure, anyone please? 

Thanks for the pic BB :good:

D7EC7E8D-34CF-49B4-95B8-5DF16539B7BB.jpeg.0f4290dd388e2b9dea938fa03897052e.jpeg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, duke007 said:

I like the look of this girl a lot :Drooling:, she does look familiar and I think I know her name but not 100%  sure, anyone please? 

Thanks for the pic BB :good:

Baew mate. B)

Baew (1 of 1) copy.jpg

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Annat said:

Called in last night to have a quick drink and see Peter & New HAVE TO SAY THE GIRLS LOOK WONDERFUL 

New has put together a great line up very pretty and so sexy Well worth a visit chaps. Peter was looking well and happy and New has a sparkle in her eye now her lust machine is back in town, well done Pete well I'll get me coat

Lust machine...I've been called way worse, cider/whisky guzzling' eedgit usually works for the first week. :blink:

Nice to see ye back Big T, hope this trip is a good one for ye. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, petesie said:

Oot n aboot  the Soi’s tonight...

Great shots Petesie!   :pic:

Interesting how a photographer can shape reality.  I assume that the first two photos were only taken a minute apart, unless you popped inside a bar for a refreshing beverage.  But the first photo shows a sad desolate soi while the second shows an electric vibrant scene.

1 hour ago, bumblebee said:

A couple of new ladyboys starting Petesie? :wink:

They can have the Bells ...I'll be having a wee dram of my Ardmore. B)

Having left my camera in Ireland I'm having to get to grips with my phone for pics...

S__11706371.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, petesie said:

Having left my camera in Ireland I'm having to get to grips with my phone for pics...

You appear to be handling it pretty well so far. :character00274:

• Like 1

petesie, I'm just sitting at breakfast here in Phitsanulok, scrolling through your photos (and they're good) when I choked on my weet-bix with the last shot. That harness - rabbit dong looks a mean weapon. And what a selection of toys! Something there for everyone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cobber32 said:

petesie, I'm just sitting at breakfast here in Phitsanulok, scrolling through your photos (and they're good) when I choked on my weet-bix with the last shot. That harness - rabbit dong looks a mean weapon. And what a selection of toys! Something there for everyone.

I spotted this fella's pop up stall selling this stuff on Beach Road as ye come out of Mike's Shopping Mall & turn right for around 100 metres; I only asked the price of some nob pills which he had on display; he disappeared and came back with a fresh box then doubled the price we'd agreed...really? Buyers beware. :blink:

• Like 2

Town seems to be building up into a crescendo...we've been warned to get into town as early as possible tonight as crossing Sukhumvit will be a nightmare as all the locals head for the beach.

Meanwhile a few of the girls from last night. :yes:

Benz & Jada

3 (1 of 1).jpg

3 (1 of 1) copy 3.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, petesie said:

Town seems to be building up into a crescendo...we've been warned to get into town as early as possible tonight as crossing Sukhumvit will be a nightmare as all the locals head for the beach.

It was fairly chocker last night around the centre and roads leading in so yes well worth heading out an hour or more earlier than usual.