Newbar Soi Made in Thailand

petesie

4 hours ago, petesie said:

The nights roll on, some quite than others, girls drift in & out...oddly enough I can actually think of worse places to be. B)

The staff is looking good!   :party0011:

From a public health perspective,  I can't think of any place I'd rather be than right here in Pattaya!     We are indeed extremely fortunate!     :biggrin:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, petesie said:

The nights roll on, some quite than others, girls drift in & out...oddly enough I can actually think of worse places to be. 

Superb pic's Pete,  The lot of you are all looking good ,  nice idea with the Rolex time zones  :drinks:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BigTel said:

Superb pic's Pete,  The lot of you are all looking good ,  nice idea with the Rolex time zones  :drinks:

Yes, but holy cow, imagine walking around with one of those Rolexes on your wrist!.

The girl in the green with her knee up on the table is a bit disturbing.B)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, BigTel said:

Cheers Tel, all Doris's idea of course...been down the Night Market which oddly enough is only open in the afternoon & got 6 more which are going up today. B)

• Like 1

On 7/16/2020 at 6:05 AM, Pdoggg said:

From a public health perspective,  I can't think of any place I'd rather be than right here in Pattaya!     We are indeed extremely fortunate!     :biggrin:

You can say that again.  You lucky bastards that are still there have an abundant supply of pussy and cock and almost no competition for their attention. I imagine it's like a kid in a candy store, the closest you can get to paradise. :yahoo:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EyeMahk said:

You can say that again.  You lucky bastards that are still there have an abundant supply of pussy and cock and almost no competition for their attention. I imagine it's like a kid in a candy store, the closest you can get to paradise. :yahoo:

it's not all good EyeMahk.... sometimes nowadays we have to wait 5 minutes longer for a baht bus..... it can still be tough at times...:yes:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, petesie said:

I certainly don't require yours. :indifferent0018:

I was not implying that you did , I was just saying it's good to have permission to post someone's photo unlike some other posters over the years.

If you thought I was having a go at you then you are wrong and sorry for the misunderstanding :hi:.

• Like 1