petesie

Newbar Soi Made in Thailand

Hey fellas!

Just to let you know about Newbar which has opened in the area between the end of the Made in Thailand complex heading up towards Buakhow.

The bar is owned by the lovely New and she looks forward to seeing you soon...:good:

post-109753-0-38841600-1479825060.jpg

post-109753-0-50941100-1479825823.jpg

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, petesie said:

It's News plan to have 50/50 Ladyboys - Girls but it is Pattaya and may end either!

Maybe change the name to New's Ha Sip Ha Sip bar.:biggrin:  Just joking of course, but it looks like a good location between two other current established LB venues to get the stop off trade.

Hi Pete.   Here's wishing you and New all the very best in your new Bar venture.  I have only just returned back from a great one Month trip so will catch up with you some time in 2017.

Cheers Pete  :drinks:    

Terry

56 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Maybe change the name to New's Ha Sip Ha Sip bar.:biggrin:  Just joking of course, but it looks like a good location between two other current established LB venues to get the stop off trade.

Would that be the 'Stop me and give me one' trade?

I'll get me coat...:ph34r:

had a chance to visit  a few times,  opening  night and a few after as well,  looks promising,  but  are they planning  on a name change in  say 2 years time, maybe 'almost new'  bar   'not so new anymore' bar 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, BigTel said:

Hi Pete.   Here's wishing you and New all the very best in your new Bar venture.  I have only just returned back from a great one Month trip so will catch up with you some time in 2017.

Cheers Pete  :drinks:    

Terry

Cheers Big Tel! B)

Must've missed you by a few days bud. Hope to catch you on the flip side of 2017...5 trips planned so far. :rolleye0012:

Newbar official opening night is a 'Boxing Day Bashon of course December 26th. :biggrin:

Madame informs me there will be a spinning piggy, Farang & Thai food and music. Chuck in good friends, girls and Ladyboys and what's there not to like. :good:

IMG_0784.jpg

post-809-14803673447923.jpg

Xmas Gif.gif

• Upvote 2

Hello there my baldie wee mate. I arrive back in town on Sunday night, and I am looking forward to visiting the bar, hopefully you will be around.

You did say free beer for anybody who is follically challenged, right???

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Stroker said:

Nice line up there Petesie.  Maybe GG and LB badges are in order to help the drunk and/or confused 555.:wink:

Yes It just needs to say 'Me hab  cock'  :)