The Current Ladyboy Bar Hits & Misses

bumblebee

So far New Bar is just someplace to stop between 69 and Sensations for a beer. I stop because I know New. Have to see what this bar becomes with more staff. Had some good times here late night.

Right now 69 Bar appears to have the best line up IMO.

And IMO King's II Bar has one of it's worst and smallest lineups I can remember. I don't bother to even stop in some nights.

I usually work my way through the mixed GG/LB Bars on Soi 7 & 8 during a trip. Slim pickings this time so I am not spending much time in that area.

• Upvote 2

I had runs in Pattaya in August and then in November.  I like going to different bars versus planting at the same one every night.

For pure unadulterated hands on action you can't beat the Baby Boom. It never disappointed.  110 baht LD's was also a huge plus.  I actually stayed in one of their 2 guest rooms for part of a trip.  I thought that may have been a challenge when brig back a ladyboy or going out at night. However the girls were always friendly when I went out, no hair flips or sticking their bottom lip out at me.  I always came back after close on the trip I was staying there.  My second trip I was staying elsewhere but brought LB from another bar who used to work there.  She was comfortable there and it turned out she was friends with Bonnie who I took a couple nights earlier.  We all hung out and drank with her and Josh after hours. 

Sensations layout and bar itself is nice, but I find the girls not my style in the attitude department.  While I didn't meet them all the ones I did meet weren't all that friendly in my opinion. The very first LB I bought a drink for left with drink. WTF? The friendliest one was Lucy and she does nothing for me physically. the others didn't seem to make an effort.  To me it's more a good air conditioned place to meet up with the fella's, chat and go from there.  

69 bar is loved by many.  To me it's hot and not that comfortable inside for me. Not enough seating really.  I find Spike a bit to cantankerous for my liking. Case in point on the day I arrived on my November trip I came in with a couple other guys in our posse.  He grumbled at me "where have you been"?  One of my mates told me he tries to make people feel obligated to stop in every night.  I think their biggest strength is the most talent for a lounge bar. 

Katoey's are us has the most talent overall in my opinion.  Lot of silicone free girls which is the way I like it.  The biggest drawback is the bar fine structure.  1000 baht for LT and 500 for ST.  A friend of mine managed to get the 500 baht bar fine around closing time.   I like LT primarily, and I don't ever pay the 1000 baht in BKK on Holidays. I'll be damned if I would do that in Pattaya.  It's a good place to go with the guys for the show and the action in the seats. Kind of reminds me of strip joints I used to go to with mates in my pre-ladyboy era.  Only in K r Us they are LB's grinding on you at your seat for the cost of a drink instead of $20 a song in a VIP room you had to dish out another $15 for with a skanky GG who wouldn't let you touch her below the waist. Oh and these girls have better boob jobs or hormone titties.

I Kings Bar, but the talent there doesn't exactly lure me back or make it a favorite.  Good air con and good place to meet up and plot the rest of the night.  I've dropped in late night a LB from another bar and saw some decent talent among FL there.  You can play your own music through you tube feed which is a plus for me especially when their isn't as much eye candy to scope and grope.  The girls are friendly, not pushy, but not all that attractive IMO.

LaBamba has some big names among other things.  I found that you have to approach them and even then they don't seem that enthused.  I was interested in a couple of them fors sure, but neither were interested in going LT.  They mostly hang around out front leaving customers at the bar, making it hard to interact with them unless you go outside and invite them in for a drink I think they are used to punters knowing who they want when they come there in my estimation.  

Boomerangs Twin near La Bamba is a little dive with a pool table in back. The bar isn't much but some sweet talent there. Not much silicone either to my liking.  Has about 7 ladyboys.  It's my favorite bar in that area.

The House has been dead every time I've went there.  However one night our posse of six guys and three LB's in tow went there and took over the joint and had a blast.  The bar tender said it was their best night in months which was believable. A lot of bell rings that night. A good time to do it with no other customers there. Somebody must have made some phone calls because some more girls showed up late.  The two guys who didn't have LB's in our posses grabbed Jenny from LaBamba and Nam from Boomerangs Twin.  It was a huge night.  One of the guys took over the music feed and we were making requests through him.   

Lita's was in Soi B.J. my 1st trip. I had a lot of fun there one night after K r Us. there were only 4 girls there, but had a lot of fun. Me and my wingman rang the bell essentially taking turns buying the girls drinks.  A couple nice femboys in Bee and Aum.  I took Bee and he took Aum.  I went back that trip and drank with Bee again. Unfortunately I didn't make it to the new location in November. My one regret from that Pattaya swing. I think it's must next trip. 

Soi 6 has notable So What which has a couple hotties and a few skanks.  I never feel comfortable in that place.  They kind of give me the shit or get off the pot feeling.

Also on soi six Whiskey bar which I've only been to with a date in two visits.  It's a perfect for that IMO.  Quite,good aircon, play your own music. First trip 7 LB's on staff, in November down to 4.  Good place to chill.  

Duanjai, and Nidcha are all about the same to me.  Never really saw much talent at any of them, but always one that looked good. Never hung around in either more than two drinks despite being close to my accommodation which is probably why I stopped in more than once.  I never went into Fantasy lounge mostly because of they way they tried to pull me in every time I walked by which was about every night.  

UK Bar and Beehive are a bit alike to me. Not many LB's and GG's too.  Had a lot of fun at UK bar one night and pulled the character Fah one of them for two fun filled nights.  I kind of like going to these type bars that fly under the radar of the masses. Foxy Lady is kind of like that on Soi Made in Thailand.  It's right next to the Newbar which hadn't opened yet when I was there. Only one LB working there in August when I was there. A real sweat heart bigger boned girl named Bambi who I've gone with 4 times now.  She liked being the only LB working there. In November they had two LB's working there (Bambi and another) It was also pretty quite there but easy to chat and they have a pool table if that's your bag.  I wonder how those two LB's will do now that Newbar has opened nextdoor under the same roof.  

For late night after hours finds a go to place is Asian backpackers located near Babyboom on the corner of Buakhoa Soi 15. I've every time I've went by there after 2 A.M. there has a been LB's there playing pool and looking for customers. A lot of the 69 bar girls stop by there after work. I pulled one and my wingman pulled a 69'er on different nights there. Also some FL'er types there.  

That's about it for me. At the end of the day it depends on the night, your mood, and what your looking for.  With the right group of guys any bar can be fun. If I was solo and looking for pure action Baby Boom would get the call.  The beauty of Pattaya is there are so many options.  Easy enough to move on to the next one if it's not happening for you at one place. 

• Upvote 10

On 12/15/2016 at 10:55 AM, xyzzy said:

Right now 69 Bar appears to have the best line up IMO.

17 hours ago, Gutsy said:

Katoey's are us has the most talent overall in my opinion.

I can't disagree with that as I have never been to KAU. In 3+ weeks I haven't been to Walking street. They have the WS type of bar fine structure and I think they are a show bar? If I never see another lip sinking LB or LB show I will be a happy man. But I should go once while they are having 2 for 1 drinks and at least have a look.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, xyzzy said:

I can't disagree with that as I have never been to KAU. In 3+ weeks I haven't been to Walking street. They have the WS type of bar fine structure and I think they are a show bar? If I never see another lip sinking LB or LB show I will be a happy man. But I should go once while they are having 2 for 1 drinks and at least have a look.

Yes, it's a showbar.  They have a lot of LB's under one roof.  They alternate on stage doing different shows and skits.  They range from a 3 LB skit to music to several of them dancing in sync to music.  Some are sexy some are comical or trying to be anyway.  While some are on stage the other girls can sit with customers or hang out in little pockets near the bar trying to get eye contact with a punter.  In three visits I found the girls to be friendly and not pushy, however the server comes by and tries to get you to buy her more drinks.  I had to straighten her out each time I went.  When they aren't doing a show bit or a skit song they simply dance on stage in their bikini's like a Go Go bar. 

I've never bar fined from there, but like I said a wingman of mine struck a deal for the ST fee around close and took her LT.  I think LD's are 165 baht as well. I guess your paying for the show, and the walking street rents they pay.  Each time I went they had 20 plus girls, and that's taking in account some may have been bar fined out already.  Not a place you would go back to every night or even more than once a trip unless you were going back for one specifically.  It was a good place to go see the talent on hand before going to Lita's bar at the old location.  Without other LB lounge bars in the vicinity it's kind of out of the way for the average LB monger. 

I took a sudo date there one visit and she enjoyed the show. We invited a cutie over for a drink with us and turned out my date was from same part of Thailand so that cost me another drink.  

IMG_7562.JPG

IMG_7565.JPG

IMG_7578.JPG

The limbo dance. On this night they got some crowd participation.

IMG_7605.JPG

IMG_7607.JPG

IMG_7608.JPG

IMG_7614.JPG

IMG_7616.JPG

IMG_7617.JPG

IMG_7621.JPG

This hot blonde used to work at Obsessions Pattaya.  Her name is Dream at K r US

IMG_7641.JPG

IMG_7625.JPG

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, xyzzy said:

I went a few times  last month and the 2 for 1 deal is no more but they have 90 baht draft (or was it 100?) anyways there was word a few months ago that the place might close down so I guess  thats when they ditched the happy hour,  best thing I saw there was  one night Japanese  kid  being carried  around bar on Lbs shoulders raining down 100 baht bills (and lots of them) ,  and he did it 2 or 3 times,  absolutely  fucking classic it was one of those only in Thailand moments,   definitely  the most popular  guy in the bar after that,  never seen  LBs move so quickly  

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, petesie said:

I like all our bars each for different reasons...69 has by far the best line up in Patts without a doubt.

Sensations is great but I've rarely taken anyone from there and am content to have fun with the serving wenches.

Same here Pete, I used to have a couple of bars where I used to go more than others but not anymore, can't think of anything worse than travelling 6500 miles only to spend all your time in the same bar to be honest but some people do... "up to them"

Agree with the talent on show at 69 Bar, its pretty impressive though I have only ever had Soda from there to date

Sensations, I have only ever took one girl from there since it opened (both locations), saying that I barfined her for about 20 nights in total over 3 trips, in fact it is place that I tend to take other LB's too, Sonya and Nickky being examples last month

Lita's I don't go into as much I did but it is perfect for an S/T and a chat with Lita plus there are a few very nice girls there 

In 4 weeks I never went in La Bamba,  KAU or The House, just had no desire to go for some reason 

I like to move about and meet girls in other bars, massage shops spread everywhere or meet freelancers who come to my loom or meet elswhere , this is helped a lot by me being a Premium Member on Thai Friendly a month before and during my trip and getting their LINE ID if possible

I kinda like the sleaze on Buakhao where you have the likes of BB Massage, Titti Twister, Fantasy Bar & Nid Cha Bar close together and Baby Boom not far away

Another bar that I will take more note of is Boomerang Bar on 13/1, passed by a couple of times early afternoon but will try going there a little later come February

I even discovered New Bar last month, more by accident than purpose when my squeeze pointed over to the bar and said she recognised Kwang, so I said to her lets call for a drink so she could have a chat with her, the bar had only been open a couple of days to be fair so I did not have a clue, its only when a few BM's turned up and I saw the name of the bar it twigged with me

I even saw a wee bald fooker playing Pool and thought it might be Petesie, that was until he stuck the lips on his playing partner and New was behind the bar that it couldn't be  :biggrin:

I do like going to soi 6 and sussing out the girls in different bars, especially now it has a Scooters Bar where I can chill out first or later on (after a S/T), have a couple of beers and listen to some great music

Jomtien Bars I did not venture into because I got my girls that live there off TF

So basically on my 4 week trip (last month) I can honestly say I never went into any one ladyboy bar more than 4 times in total

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2016 at 7:17 AM, Gutsy said:

Yes, it's a showbar.  They have a lot of LB's under one roof.  They alternate on stage doing different shows and skits.  They range from a 3 LB skit to music to several of them dancing in sync to music.  Some are sexy some are comical or trying to be anyway.  While some are on stage the other girls can sit with customers or hang out in little pockets near the bar trying to get eye contact with a punter.  In three visits I found the girls to be friendly and not pushy, however the server comes by and tries to get you to buy her more drinks.  I had to straighten her out each time I went.  When they aren't doing a show bit or a skit song they simply dance on stage in their bikini's like a Go Go bar. 

I've never bar fined from there, but like I said a wingman of mine struck a deal for the ST fee around close and took her LT.  I think LD's are 165 baht as well. I guess your paying for the show, and the walking street rents they pay.  Each time I went they had 20 plus girls, and that's taking in account some may have been bar fined out already.  Not a place you would go back to every night or even more than once a trip unless you were going back for one specifically.  It was a good place to go see the talent on hand before going to Lita's bar at the old location.  Without other LB lounge bars in the vicinity it's kind of out of the way for the average LB monger. 

I took a sudo date there one visit and she enjoyed the show. We invited a cutie over for a drink with us and turned out my date was from same part of Thailand so that cost me anot

Awesome, loved dream

On 12/16/2016 at 7:17 AM, Gutsy said:

I took a sudo date there one visit and she enjoyed the show. We invited a cutie over for a drink with us and turned out my date was from same part of Thailand so that cost me ano

Amazing, I will be there in Feb end. 

• 1 month later...

I finally went to Katoeys Are Us. They no doubt have the best talent in town. I went in after midnight hoping for a drink special but there was none. I had three Sangsom/Coke (130 baht) and bought one LD. Nice place but everything is expensive compared to the other LB bars (Pattaya Obsessions, where I never go, excepted).

• Upvote 3

On 07/02/2017 at 11:44 PM, xyzzy said:

I finally went to Katoeys Are Us. They no doubt have the best talent in town. I went in after midnight hoping for a drink special but there was none. I had three Sangsom/Coke (130 baht) and bought one LD. Nice place but everything is expensive compared to the other LB bars (Pattaya Obsessions, where I never go, excepted).

A bottle of San Mig is 155 bht ..... outrageous

I didn't hit too many LB bars on my recent trip, but one conclusion I came to is I personally prefer bars with an open front onto a soi rather than been locked inside an air con bar with only the trapped staff to look at.  I enjoyed my one visit to 69 bar for this reason and the company was good also on this particular visit.:drinks:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

I personally prefer bars with an open front onto a soi rather than been locked inside an air con bar with only the trapped staff to look at.  I enjoyed my one visit to 69 bar for this reason and the company was good also on this particular visit.:drinks:

Me too and thats perhaps why 69 bar holds a slight advantage for me too over the others, I like people watching

My last trip I had some very good times on soi 6 and loved chillin and people watching in the bars like Scooters & Pooks for example

10 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

I didn't hit too many LB bars on my recent trip, but one conclusion I came to is I personally prefer bars with an open front onto a soi rather than been locked inside an air con bar with only the trapped staff to look at.  I enjoyed my one visit to 69 bar for this reason and the company was good also on this particular visit.:drinks:

I do like open bars too but also enjoy closed in bars  for the naughtiness they can enable 

5 hours ago, bumblebee said:

I enjoyed my one visit to 69 bar for this reason and the company was good also on this particular visit.:drinks:

Agreed. That was a very enjoyable evening BB and I agree with the positives of a decent and active outlook.

Despite living 10 minutes walk away from 69 Bar that was my first time going in there since November last year. I haven't been back since, but never say never. I hardly go to the 'usual' bars anymore and haven't for some months, it gets a bit same-old-same-old. Unless it's a special occasion :biggrin:

• Upvote 1