The Attraction of another Man's Ladyboy

Stroker

I am sure at some stage many have found a ladyboy more interesting because she was with another guy, but just left it at that.  There again no doubt others particularly seek out ladyboys that are attached, seeing it as a one up if she gives him the eye, or even her contact details behind the partner's back.  Some LBs can encourage this of course, flirting with guys in a bar or elsewhere while the partner is occupied with other matters.  

Have any of you experienced this, be it as the moocher with his eye on the unobtainable (well for that moment at least) or even as the guy with the LB who copped her getting unwanted attention.

The Aussies, well some of the ones I have met, have an expression "I wanna cut his grass" when they want to poach an LB/GG from a guy.  I remember being in Pooks Swan one afternoon and a real hottie arrived with a guy and sat opposite.  My antipodean companion was watching them like a hawk and then turns to me and says "Mate I so wanna cut his grass"   There was plenty more eye candy about as anyone who was ever in Pook will recall, but he solely had eyes for this LB because she was off the market that afternoon.

There's a line from a song by Gomez: "..chasing after something that has already been sold .." that came to mind when I read this topic. I don't think I've ever done it myself, though I have admired one or two that have been with someone. I prefer to choose from the available, rather than try to cut someone's grass.

• Upvote 2

Just now, stoolpusher said:

I like to look at any  pretty cutie  ,if she is with someone  or not . But that is as far as it goes if she is with  some lucky guy ,i am envious  sure but that iis his girl not mine.

Same as that, Stoolpusher... Although, as a kid I do remember on occasion saying to friends that, "I didn't want 'any old bird', I want someone else's bird.

But that was just a pissed up young kid looking for something obnoxious to say. The reality is that I find pretty nasty, to the point of being upsetting, when someone wants to go poaching in somebody else's pond.

Thing is... Most blokes I know both in & out of this scene, 'would', 'do' & 'have' done it without batting an eyelid.

• Upvote 4

On the contrary Stroker, if a ladyboy or girl is with another guy then I honestly couldn't be less interested in her from a sexual point of view no matter what she looks like, to me she's absolutely forbidden fruit.

However, that previous scenario would be forgotten on any subsequent occasion if she's now single and unattached........now we're talking fair game.

I might add that in my long and illustrious career in the dating game (P4P or otherwise) there have been occasions when guys have sought contact details from girls I've been with when my back is tuned, I find that truly disappointing.

• Upvote 4

I think some of these guys always have an attraction to something they perceive they can't have. I used to see it with mates at a local strip joint that we frequented. A couple of the fellas were always trying to get the hot bartender to flash her tits.  She wouldn't budge despite their egging her on with tips etc.  Meanwhile all the other showgirls are waltzing around the joint in bikini bottoms only before losing that on stage. 

As far LB girlfriends go, I don't get any extra attraction from them. Sure there's the curiosity factor.  I've gone with quite a few LB's at bars who had boyfriends, but that's fair game and I don't know them.  

On some recent trips my wingman was telling about a couple different LB's who used to be this guys girlfriend and that guys girlfriend. I knew them from the forums and even met one before in Phuket.  Anyway my mate was saying he couldn't go with them because he is friends with them. That despite the fact they were finished.  That I didn't get.  She is back in the bar working, but your supposed to boycott her because some acquaintance (BM) used to fuck her regularly?  Personally I want my old flames to do well in the bar and rather them go with guys I know who will treat them well rather than some punter who wants to turn them onto drugs, or insist on barebacking them.  Does her old boyfriend want her to struggle, or expect his forum acquaintances not to go with her. Ffs she is trying go on with her life after the (sudo) relationship ended.  

I have another scenario for ya's. I met this one Lb at a bar when she first started. I went with her two times that trip. I told a good mate of mine about her and a couple of other LB's there.  It wasn't the first time he took one of my recommendations, but he did and made her his favorite in that port.  He visits once or twice a year and goes with her all 3 or 4 nights he is there.  The kicker is he tells her he is good friends with me, which we are.  However he doesn't want her to go with me or me to go with her, yet she still works in the bar and he doesn't fund her except when there.  I don't go with her because I know it would bother him. Why I don't know. I've seen her get squeezed out of a customer she had been sitting with at the bar most of the night, when another LB swooped in and took her customer.  I felt bad for her that night and would have taken her normally.  Now that I'm reduced from customer to friend she loses out on potential bar fines.  

It's weird how the code is applied or stretched in the different circumstances.  

• Upvote 4

When there is a huge quality buffet on offer, do you gravitate to the one item that everyone else is in line for??  I dont.  Besides, if the girl is a working girl, then I would not have a second thought trying to boink her.  Now if she was the "girlfriend" of a buddy I probably wouldnt partake.  Why??

I had an issue once.  I was out and about and this guy was with his LB girlfriend.  He was quite drunk and this LB was flirting with me like crazy.  She was a bit on the skany side but she intrigued me.  We talked a lot and we exchanged e mails.  I sent her an e mail.  Well she immediately showed her boyfriend and I got an earful from him.  I thinkshe "set me up" i.e she flirts with guys, gets them to send e mail to her about how much they want them and she runs back to the boyfriend in order to say "See everybody wants me!!!  Now give me 10,000 more baht!!!"  Thats my theory anyway.

• Upvote 2

On 08/12/2016 at 6:12 AM, pentire said:

On the contrary Stroker, if a ladyboy or girl is with another guy then I honestly couldn't be less interested in her from a sexual point of view no matter what she looks like, to me she's absolutely forbidden fruit.

However, that previous scenario would be forgotten on any subsequent occasion if she's now single and unattached........now we're talking fair game.

I might add that in my long and illustrious career in the dating game (P4P or otherwise) there have been occasions when guys have sought contact details from girls I've been with when my back is tuned, I find that truly disappointing.

Exactly its all about having good manners .

Worse than that I've had the odd guy openly groping someone I've been with and I think to myself if that was my real wife or girlfriend that wouldn't happen,just because someone is in the P4P game doesn't give you a free pass to do what you want .

We all have been in many's a situation where a friend has been with someone we are already acquainted with and vice versa, in this game It'll happen all the time luckily 99% of guys in this game know the score and show a bit of decorum .

To answer the original question it wouldn't make me anymore interested probably less so - I remember many years ago going to seek out a LB I fancied at her bar only to spy her coming downstairs with what I can only describe as the most undesirable slug like barrel of monkey spunk I'd ever laid eyes on , that sure shattered my illusions I still get a shiver down my spine if I think of it .... some things are better unseen . 

• Upvote 3

• 3 years later...

Even though I am in a very happy relationship, I still see some ladyboys as being super hot with or without a boyfriend but thats as far as it goes for me . 

I do get a kick out of being with my girl out and about when guys are looking at her so its alk good but some guys just go way to far and should be shot .

• Like 2

On 12/7/2016 at 3:36 AM, Stroker said:

moocher with his eye on the unobtainable (well for that moment at least)

If I were mongering I'd lay off the special girls, defined as spending most of the holiday together, of my good mates.  I do know some guys who relish boinging a guy's concubine though.  

Now a different concept but it can be frustrating if you are being cockblocked from being with the girl you want in a bar.  If it's because of too many guys in the bar then it is just frustrating. But if it is because of one of the other ladyboys in the bar then it is irritating. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Exactly, but some guys just seem to get a thrill from doing it.  Maybe just to add a bit of a challenge to the night, who knows.

Why on earth would a punter get off on shagging another fellow’s special friend in the land of abundant courtesans? Boggles the mind. I reckon you are correct. For some the cheap thrill is just too tempting.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Exactly, but some guys just seem to get a thrill from doing it.  Maybe just to add a bit of a challenge to the night, who knows.

I have heard about blokes and even witnessed it of them trying to 'tap up' someone else's 'squeeze' when her guy has gone to the toilet, to the extent of  offering her more money to go off with him instead :crazy:, sad fuckers or what? :mad0216:

I do remember having a non PFP ladyboy g/f (Nook) once who lives in BKK, she is/was an accountant and her first experience of a Ladyboy Bar was when I took her to Guess Bar many moons ago, some drunken 'Tool' tried coming onto her right in front of me so I told him that she was 'Not for Sale' mate, it was either that or me punching his lights out, which I did not want to do that in front of Katoeylover, Snick, TTChang, Mardhi, Stogie and others, the funny thing was that Nook was totally oblivious to what was going on.. bless her:biggrin:

I personally will not go with other guys (who I consider very good friends) favourites, but those I consider associates in the Land of Smiles then I have no problem with it, these girls need to earn their Corn after all :wink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, duke007 said:

Snick

Haven't seen him in years until tonight.  He brought his girlfriend to a party tonight and while he was off talking to someone else some drunk comes up and puts his hand on his girlfriends thigh.   I said to the guy, "hey, that's my mate's girlfriend" and the guy said sorry, he didn't know that.  It wasn't malicious and I reckon most guys here have done their fair share of groping.  But why would a guy think that every ladyboy in a bar can be pawed?  She wasn't dressed as if she worked there; the TJ's staff were all running around topless being that it was a special party.  

• Like 1