Ladyboy massage Bkk

tonygoole1

35 minutes ago, lupetto79 said:

Shukomvit, near Mc Donald, walking to soy 5 at soy 7 , you can find 2 massage full service with nice Ladyboy

Yes there is a place that is pretty much just like the old Nuch Salon on the odd soi side of lower Sukhumvit. And as with all LB massage places with LBs out on the side walk there is no way you can miss it or they can miss you. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

I have enjoyed the service of one of the lovely maidens in one of these establishments.  Its right where the old Nuch Salon it between Soi Nana and Soi 5 I think.  They have a few rooms upstairs.  I like it because it is one stop shopping.  The "massage" is expensive about 600 or 700 and extra for the girl.  I paid (negotiated) 1500 all inclusive.  Hey its not Pattaya thats for sure but, I can tell you, the service wasworth every satang.  I know sometimes you can get real duds in these places but I have been back for 2nds, 3rds, 4ths and 5th helpings!!!  If the same one is there when I go back in a couple of months I would partake again!!!!

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/2/2016 at 4:13 AM, ArchieBunker said:

I have enjoyed the service of one of the lovely maidens in one of these establishments.  Its right where the old Nuch Salon it between Soi Nana and Soi 5 I think.  They have a few rooms upstairs.  I like it because it is one stop shopping.  The "massage" is expensive about 600 or 700 and extra for the girl.  I paid (negotiated) 1500 all inclusive.  Hey its not Pattaya thats for sure but, I can tell you, the service wasworth every satang.  I know sometimes you can get real duds in these places but I have been back for 2nds, 3rds, 4ths and 5th helpings!!!  If the same one is there when I go back in a couple of months I would partake again!!!!

Not expensive i paid 2500 at another massage parlour where the shemale was flat chested and had a small cock. she fucked well but figurewise was bad.

I think massage joints like Nuch are good for guys who have to do their business quickly in the afternoon and are willing to pay a premium for convenience.

But since we're talking about money, probably the best deal in Bangkok are Soi 4 freelancers who are good to go for 700 baht late at night. No barfine, lady drinks etc. But u have to have a room.

The key is not to ask how much, but rather to chat with them for a half a minute or less and if you're interested just smile and say "700 baht OK "and it's doubtful you will get refused.

• Upvote 1

On 1/10/2017 at 10:01 PM, Spacebar said:

Nuch is closed now? 

On 1/11/2017 at 2:50 AM, globetrotter said:

Yes for a few months  or more now 

It's no longer Nuch massage as such, but there are still LB's working massage there under a different name. Also next door is a massage joint that has a few LB's working.  It's called Mantra, and is operated by the same group that owns Apsara on Soi 4 and that other massage place next to Bully's on Sukhumvit before you get to Soi 2.  All three of those locations has LB's working.  Sex on premise at those is more difficult and you will pay a premium.  

• Upvote 2

Mantra Massage is a few shops further down from the old Nuch Massage Shop. Nuch has been renovated and turned into a Tailor Shop. Another massage shop called WiMassage is almost right beside the old Nuch location and a few of the lbs have moved there. There is also a bar open right beside WiMassage where some of the lbs are working as well. The name of it escapes me at the moment.

IMG_20160811_133121.jpg

• Upvote 3

On 12/01/2017 at 6:17 AM, Pdoggg said:

The key is not to ask how much, but rather to chat with them for a half a minute or less and if you're interested just smile and say "700 baht OK "and it's doubtful you will get refused.

Damn you guys really know what youre doing! XD

The idea of a freelancer scares the crap out of me. I also doubt their attractiveness. I think ill stick to bars.

It's really not that scary - keep an open mind.  But the whole point is to enjoy your time, and if bars are your scene, then that's fine too. Don't let anyone force you into anything you're not comfortable with; just relax and enjoy.

Good luck with your adventures, Spacebar.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

You pic your girl, the price you are quoted will be for the shop and the girls / ladyboys will expect a tip . In BKK the shop ask for about 500 baht and the girls want as much as they can get but I think 1000 baht tip for good company is normal

In Pattaya its normal for 200 baht + tip .

(If you venture to Pattaya please visit Zaza Massage in soi Chaiyapoon.)