Miss Blue Chilli Queen International 2011

bumblebee

Hey, great find BB! Hopefully someone can attend and take some photos! Probably what is going to happen is that the contestants will choose (or get assigned) countries to represent. The Filipino lb contests have that format.

Now I wonder who that someone might be :rolleyes: as I am not sure how many camera guys are in town. :acute:

Being martyrs to the cause, myself and PD risked life and limb in Blue Chili last night to see what the contest was all about. There was a great crowed in attendance, and a special stage was erected for the occasion. It was the format RX explained, with the various contestants, about 15 I think, dressing up and wearing sashes of the countries they were representing.

It mostly gay guys dressed up, along with some older gays, but there were a few lookers, and the final 3 would make a nice foursome indeed. So let's kick off with some shots of the introduction round.

post-106-087729800 1324215446.jpg

post-106-065607900 1324215456.jpg

post-106-005167600 1324215466.jpg

post-106-060785800 1324215479.jpg

post-106-004190700 1324215491.jpg

post-106-020969300 1324215502.jpg

post-106-087915300 1324215512.jpg

post-106-064115000 1324215524.jpg

post-106-071206500 1324215537.jpg

post-106-008970400 1324215547.jpg

• Upvote 1

A big thanks to PD and BB for covering the contest. It's interesting to see how things are in Cambodia. Probably like LOS was like around 30 years ago or so with the lbs.

Looking forward to a few more photos - seems like the internet in Cambodia can be a bit frustrating, so thanks for making the effort and time to get these posted! :good:

And the final three were...? No, let me guess - from the photos, I'd go for Korea, Japan, and Venezuala. Right, right? No? Close, but no cigar? I didn't see Cuba, so I can't make any smarties about "smokin' HER cigar," & etc.

Does anyone think that the representative for Cambo looks awfully like one of the girls from Ezy - only without the numerous layers of white powder plastered over the face? Nok, perhaps, was it? Not sure of the name. Ah, memories of Ezy...

Sounds like you gents have had a real blast in Cambo.

Chin chin!

The 3 finalists were Miss Angola, Jamaica and Venezuela. Yea it's a good spot here if you can find the LBs.

Beautiful pics...wish I had stayed in Cambo a few extra daus to make it...does blue chilli have a sandie to advertise future events?

I'm sure you had a great time!

Cheers Randiuno, they have a cabaret at the weekends, Friday and Saturday at 11 pm. Might check it out this weekend although I have non scene friend from England coming tonight, so not sure how I'll be fixed.

post-106-067799400 1324303918.jpg

A big thanks to PD and BB for covering the contest. It's interesting to see how things are in Cambodia. Probably like LOS was like around 30 years ago or so with the lbs.

Looking forward to a few more photos - seems like the internet in Cambodia can be a bit frustrating, so thanks for making the effort and time to get these posted! :good:

Always a pleasure to find something new to bring to the general LB appreciating audience. Between my recent computer problem and the iffy Internet it has been a struggle to get things online for you guys. But we soldier on. :hi:

Well, you don't seem to have any problems posting three posts in a thread not named "The thing is... you had to be there."!!!!!

Haha yea that was a simple copy and paste job, takes a few mins, when I get patches of good internet. But it takes a bit more time here, writing, resizing and then internet cuts when I am uploading, can be very frustrating. Think I am back on top of it now, stay tuned. :acute:

• 5 weeks later...

Nice reporting as always BB - didn't realize you were staying in Cambo for a long stretch. Well done on that, my man! I haven't been in PP since 1991 and Cambo since 2001, but good to see the emergence of a LB scene there. Just more incentive to arrange a little family vacation soon.

Good to see you in this neck of the woods Crackers. Yea here for at least 2 more months. Bits and bobs around, enough for a short week for those who like variety every night, but for a gf experience, there is something for everyone.

(guys, my internet is really shit just now, I am managing to post here, not sure how good it will be once I click "add reply" I tend to get a white screen, have patience, will try to update my TR when things get better.)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JustSumGai

Good to see you in this neck of the woods Crackers. Yea here for at least 2 more months. Bits and bobs around, enough for a short week for those who like variety every night, but for a gf experience, there is something for everyone.

(guys, my internet is really shit just now, I am managing to post here, not sure how good it will be once I click "add reply" I tend to get a white screen, have patience, will try to update my TR when things get better.)

Metfone....3G dongle...$35 for the dongle and SIM, $12 for 3 gig, $20 for 6 gig. 12 lasted me about 3 weeks, I'm on from Kampong Cham reliable as hell, Email while on the bus to PP.