Why Not Bangkok

poesface

Thanks for the update Gutsy, looks like a really good spot. Next time I am in BKK I will definitely call in, although I haven't been there for a while. BKK was a great spot back in the days of the original Guess, but when it started to go downhill I lost interest in visiting the big smoke.

On 11/25/2016 at 7:00 AM, ciobha said:

Thanks for the update Gutsy, looks like a really good spot. Next time I am in BKK I will definitely call in, although I haven't been there for a while. BKK was a great spot back in the days of the original Guess, but when it started to go downhill I lost interest in visiting the big smoke.

The bar is just starting out and gets better every visit. I'm looking forward to tonight's (Every Friday) lingerie theme. 

Some more photos from 2 nights ago.

Boom, more of topper I surmise, hope to verify tonight.

IMG_9988.JPG

IMG_9987.JPG

Michelle

IMG_9989.JPG

IMG_9990.JPG

IMG_9995.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

Michelle and Natty

IMG_9984.JPG

Ultra feminine Bo who is strictly a bottom girl. Cute as a button, and light as a feather.

IMG_9976.JPG

IMG_9978 - Copy.JPG

I met this one for the first time. Her name was Patty. She had been bar fined out for several nights previously and came in later on this night.  Hoping to see her in theme wear tonight.

IMG_0003.JPG

I must try to get around to taking some photos of the other girls tonight.  I've found them to be very photo friendly and not demanding a tip or a drink. Doesn't hurt to offer though, which is the way I like to roll with them versus bombarded by girls asking for drinks. Good atmosphere in the bar. customers can smoke or vape. the girls have to smoke outside so it really doesn't get smokey inside. They also play mostly classic rock and I've yet to hear Thai music.  You can even play what you like through a youtube feed.  

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, JustSumGai said:

Pay...is that Pepe? Is she a ladyboy? Perfect for me, natural healthy look, not underfed waif.

The former Obsessions/CIB girl Pepe known as Pay at Why Not Bar. She a very nice, well polished ladyboy.  I had several drinks with her last night. I was very close to taking her LT, but she had already been on a ST and had to open the bar today at 4.  Great English and lovely to talk too. Very helpful in the bar, does everything from cashier, bartender, to translation for the other girls. Definitely on my too do list.  

IMG_0312.JPG

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JustSumGai said:

thanks, very helpful. I had seen her on an earlier page referred to as Pepe and mentioned I rather tended towards her. At that point she was said to be wait staff or something. So barfine? 600, short time 600? I'm guessing going by the drink prices.

I think it's Pepe pronounced Pepay or Pay for short. Bar fines are 500 baht for ALL staff! 

She looks great in person with or without glasses or even making a sandwich.

IMG_0321.JPG

IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

Just now, SiamSam said:

She looks terrific period! But the glasses, for me, is simply the cherry on the cake. I am sure you can appreciate the sentiment. :biggrin:

She is a lovely girl and as our manager in the bar she is the best, she left work at the last place she worked on good terms and when my wife said we were opening a bar she wanted in straight away, i would like to think it was me , but everybody here know's it's because of the close relationship she has with my wife. ( also here no pressure with quota's )

Easy to get to by BTS from Nana station.  Just get off at the next stop which Asok.  Take exit 4 and then walk across the skywalk so you don't have to cross the major intersection at ground level. Walk past Soi 18 and look for the ally before Soi 20.  You can see the Why Not sign from Sukhumvit.  

Taxi back to Soi 4 is around 50 baht.  

IMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

IMG_0244.JPG

IMG_0245.JPG

Pass two GG bar's and the LB's will be waiting for you outside and inside.

IMG_0251.JPG

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Gutsy said:

Katty a Thai cutie.

IMG_0246.JPG

IMG_0247.JPG

Boom a BIG Lao topper - verified!

IMG_0248.JPG

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0252.JPG

Fun in the pool room with Katty and Boom.

IMG_0288.JPG

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0298.JPG

Gutsy it was a pleasure having you visit our bar for the past few days, i am a bit pissed off that you managed to get better photo's than me , but i blame that on the wife as she will not let me let what hair left down lol.

look forward to seeing you again ANYTIME.

• Upvote 1

On 11/28/2016 at 6:33 AM, poesface said:

Gutsy it was a pleasure having you visit our bar for the past few days, i am a bit pissed off that you managed to get better photo's than me , but i blame that on the wife as she will not let me let what hair left down lol.

look forward to seeing you again ANYTIME.

It was great meeting you and Nam. The bar is off the a great start.  I really enjoyed the company of your girls.  They are friendly and polite in the bar.  To their credit they seem to understand the butterfly punter. I'm looking forward to my next visit. I'll likely stay closer to Why Not on Soi 20 somewhere, although I found it quite easy to get to from Nana area.  

Michelle

IMG_0307.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0309.JPG

IMG_0310.JPG

• Upvote 2