Why Not Bangkok

poesface

A couple of Americans joined the party last night, they had never been to a ladyboy bar before and they and there partners loved it.

S__761889.jpgS__761890.jpgS__761891.jpgS__7077891.jpgS__7077892.jpgS__7077893.jpg

Pepe showing off that she still has the moves to a very silent customer of the bar.

S__761892.jpgS__761893.jpgS__761894.jpg

sorry about the quality of photo's bad phone .

• Upvote 2

ok, I wrote this, it refreshed and wham, the pics I mention are on the previous page. Weird. Hope the bar succeeds, it's nice to have other areas to haunt.

Patricia, and really any of them look SO much better with a smile. I'm getting to hate the serious/pissed off look a LOT.  And that girl near the center in the groups shots with the "I'm going to KILL YOU" look, just awful. Who's the hottie with the big smile, lowcut black top? gold charm on a chain.

Edited by JustSumGai

Just now, JustSumGai said:

Patricia, and really any of them look SO much better with a smile. I'm getting to hate the serious/pissed off look a LOT.  And that girl near the center in the groups shots with the "I'm going to KILL YOU" look, just awful. Who's the hottie with the big smile, lowcut black top? gold charm on a chain.

i will inform the girls about the smiling :biggrin:

and the Hottie is the BOSS my wife , and therefore not available, but thanks for the complement on my taste :biggrin:.

I figured as much :) I'd noticed from the first few pics she was the real looker in the place. Yeah, I often shake my head at pics posted. I suppose they are sometimes imitating that stupid all too common sultry serious look seen on so many models. The bored look is common, occasionally the sneer. Maybe it's just me? Frankly Pepe looks fun, natural smile in most pics.

• Upvote 1

Way cool photos of the girls and the Bar .

And the Bars First Lady very nice , I think the girls should be Jealous of her ,(just say'n)

May I suggest the staff uniform  be maid outfits now and then .

I have two nights in bkk in Feb and then on to Patts so I will visit the bar then , have you short time rooms close by as my hotel is at Nana.

40 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

Way cool photos of the girls and the Bar .

And the Bars First Lady very nice , I think the girls should be Jealous of her ,(just say'n)

May I suggest the staff uniform  be maid outfits now and then .

I have two nights in bkk in Feb and then on to Patts so I will visit the bar then , have you short time rooms close by as my hotel is at Nana.

The wife says thankyou.

There will be many uniforms and maids uniform is on the list.

Wednesday night was the start of the Pool League a big thanks to Johnnie Walker for assisting us with helping the 

girls getting used to 9 ball we started good till half way then the away team beat us , but a great start for Why Not Bangkok

tonight in another league we WON 8-7 and Ploy was the star that won the final game .

we are still lookig for players to join the team , even if you are here for 1 night you can come along and play with the girls  :hubbahubba:

S__7659611.jpgS__7659612.jpgS__7659613.jpgS__7659614.jpgS__7659615.jpg

• Upvote 1

Grand opening and Pay's Birthday Party , was a great success and everyone enjoyed the party 

thanks to all that attended and made it a memorable night .

we start with the birthday girl 22 AGAIN.

5232771024737.jpg5232794306894.jpg5232800518061.jpgS__7913497.jpgS__7913503.jpgS__7913504.jpg

Eve & Michelle

eve & michelle.jpg

Katty

katt.jpg

Michelle

michelle.jpg

Pear and Ten

pear and ten.jpg

Patrica and Ten

ten and patrica.jpg

The Wife , Ploy , Alice and friends

wife and ploy and alice with friends.jpg

• Upvote 3

Another great night for the americans and service girls,this drooling chap snapped up the lovely Katty (to his right )

S__8216578.jpgS__8216579.jpg

And the ever wonderful Pay showing the Dane's she has the right material, even though it was very late.

S__802830.jpgS__802831.jpg

Why Not Bangkok is becoming a TOP international destination  biggrin.png

• Upvote 2

I had a nice evening at Why Not Bar last night.  Nam delivered on her promise to have more LB's on staff from my visits earlier this month.  They are also introducing some themes.  Last night was red attire.  The girls looked great.  they also have uniformed service girls much like old Guess Bar.

I had a good chat with both Iian and Nam (co-owners)  both are very accommodating. After settling in with my eventual bar fine (Michelle) I enquired about playing requests on youtube.  Iian set me up with the keyboard and away I went.  Really good atmosphere there.  The girls aren't pushy and found them to be very photo friendly.  I'll be going back for lingerie night on Friday. Can't wait to see them in that sexy gear.  

IMG_9993.JPG

IMG_9994.JPG

Boom in one of her several outfits she modelled throughout the night.

IMG_9947.JPG

IMG_9948.JPG

The very kissable Michelle

IMG_9951.JPG

IMG_9950.JPG

IMG_9952.JPG

Bow and Michelle

IMG_9953.JPG

IMG_9956.JPG

Katty (service team)

IMG_9957.JPG

IMG_9958.JPG

IMG_9961.JPG

Cute thai girl. I don't know about that footwear though.

IMG_9963.JPG

IMG_9964.JPG

IMG_9966.JPG

• Upvote 4