Why Not Bangkok

poesface

Early December I'll be in BKK. For sure wanna watch the "Orange Army" (fingers crossed they're not yet kicked out of the tournament by then).

@poesface: Will the girls be wearing the sporty outfits again ... or didn't they stand the test of time :rolleyes:  It took me some scrolling back (old location even), but too nice to forget. I think Lukpla will look even better in orange !!

WN.JPG

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 9:44 PM, Sylvester said:

Great pictures @poesface.

I heard you had a great turnout for your birthday party. Congratulations to you and Empress Nam for your bar’s success. 

So sorry I wasn’t able to visit Why Not this trip. 

yes it was a great night , a few people from the Sewer you call home, even I had a few real beers for a change nearly 2 years no booze so i got happy pretty quick then went back to the hieneken 0,0 mind you the better half was worse. She was plied with way too many  jagermiesters lucky for me she was passed out and her mother had to look after her upstairs and I had a quiet night on my own thankfully as she is known to be a handful at the best of times.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...