Why Not Bangkok

poesface

Just now, Gutsy said:

The prettier of the two bosses. "Nam Nueng"

Just now, Gutsy said:

Who says so???.. I think that Natalie's to die for!!... Looking at the previous pics of her makes me really depressed that I'm stuck in the UK right now.

Got any dirty photos of her?

19 hours ago, Gutsy said:

The prettier of the two bosses. "Nam Nueng"

16 hours ago, Luung said:

Who says so???.. I think that Natalie's to die for!!... Looking at the previous pics of her makes me really depressed that I'm stuck in the UK right now.

Got any dirty photos of her?

Apologies for the confusion, but Natalie is not the other boss. Poesface is the less prettier one of the bosses.

IMG_9993.JPG

I do have more revealing photos of the lovely Natalie, but I don't post those on bar threads.  Perhaps they will surface on another thread or a PM.     

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Gutsy said:

Apologies for the confusion, but Natalie is not the other boss. Poesface is the less prettier one of the bosses.

IMG_9993.JPG

I do have more revealing photos of the lovely Natalie, but I don't post those on bar threads.  Perhaps they will surface on another thread or a PM.     

Thanks Gutsy, I was going to but you a drink when you got back. lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, poesface said:
11 hours ago, Gutsy said:

God bless you, Gutsy! I think that was the best PM that I've ever had; I nearly spat my corn flakes out this morning 555... You're a gentleman.

And a bloody good way to keep one step of the heroes too.

I guess I'm going to be spending quite a bit of time in Why Not bar when I get off that plane, I think she's really got it going on!

Just now, Gutsy said:

Another nice touch to the bar mate.  :drinks:

Speaking of which who is that cutie standing next Yuki in the red dress? BTW Yuki looks delicious.:popcorm1:

That is Nikki , there are many more NEW one's but i cannot take photo's , trust me when your back you will have a BALL or two lol

Sorry for not posting for a couple of days but we have been busy with the pool league on wednesday and Thursday and Friday was just a crazy busy day and a lot of fun.

standing - Pear , Patrica , Bo , Apple & Oum

Sitting - Natalie , Boom & Pay

S__9625602.jpg

Apple and the Newest member of the Team Oum

S__9625603.jpgS__9625604.jpg

Pear , natalie , Apple Visiting GG & Oum with Boom and Pay sitting

S__9633794.jpg

Patrica outside flashing the Tits

S__9633795.jpg

A lot of fun the past couple of days thanks to BM's that have come down and had a good time.

Well we finally invested in a new camera, i think the photo's are a great improvement and as the wife and I ge to grips with it you all will enjoy the photo's better.

many thanks to the birthday boy who had a great time with all the girls and was not shy for the camera , but i have blurred the photo's.

Birthday boy with the staff

bell ring & service.JPGBell ring , apple , pear and patrica.JPGbell ring 2.JPGbell ring pear apple boom patrica.JPGBell ring.JPG

Bo

Bo 1.JPGBo 2.JPG

BoomBoom.JPG

Eve

eve.JPG

Ning

Ning.JPG

Pear & Yuki

Pear & Yuki.JPG

Pear, Apple, Boom & Patrica

Pear,apple,Boom & patrica.JPG

Tina & Juicy

Tina & Juicy.JPG

Tina

Tina 1.JPGTina 2.JPG

Yuki

Yuki 2.JPGyuki 3.JPGYuki.JPG

And as it's a NEW camera a couple of the most important girl in the bar THE WIFE

Wife 2.JPGWife1.JPG

• Upvote 2

Thanks to Lotusguy and his Loved up wingman for coming in tonight great company and music trivia knowledge, and for gracefully losing at killer with the girls.

Big thanks to Johnny walker and wolfe coming in to finish off a very nice Santa's Helpers Night , quite a few customers coming in throughout the evening to check

out what was in the packages  biggrin.png

Boom, Apple & Ning

Boom,Apple&Ning (2).JPGBoom,Apple&Ning (3).JPGBoom,Apple&Ning.JPG

Eve, Katty & Juicy

Eve, Katty & Juicy.JPG

Eve,Patrica,Pear, Yuki,Ning,boom,Juicy,apple,Pay 

Eve,Patrica,Pear, Yuki,Ning,boom,Juicy,apple,Pay (2).JPGEve,Patrica,Pear, Yuki,Ning,boom,Juicy,apple,Pay (3).JPGEve,Patrica,Pear, Yuki,Ning,boom,Juicy,apple,Pay (4).JPGEve,Patrica,Pear, Yuki,Ning,boom,Juicy,apple,Pay (5).JPGEve,Patrica,Pear, Yuki,Ning,boom,Juicy,apple,Pay.JPG

Juicy

Juicy (2).JPGJuicy.JPG

Juicy,Ning,Yuki,Boom,Patrica,Pay,Eve,Pear & Apple

Juicy,Ning,Yuki,Boom,Patrica,Pay,Eve,pear & apple.JPG

• Upvote 1

Meow

( sorry NO head shot but what a stuner ) and trust me she looks stunning, sexy as hell

meow.JPG

Ning

Ning.JPG

Patrica

As they say marks out of 10, I would give her 1 or maybe 2 or 3 if I was not MARRIED  biggrin.png

Patrica.JPG

Pear

Pear (2).JPGPear.JPG

Pear & Ning ( The Wife say's they look like twin's ??)

Pear & Ning (2).JPGPear & Ning (3).JPGPear & Ning.JPG

Yuki & Boom

( A couple to played with!!! )

Yuki & Boom.JPGYuki & Boom (2).JPG

Pay,Patrica,Ning,Pear,Boom,Apple&Yuki 

Pay,Patrica,Ning,Pear,Boom,Apple&Yuki (2).JPGPay,Patrica,Ning,Pear,Boom,Apple&Yuki (3).JPGPay,Patrica,Ning,Pear,Boom,Apple&Yuki (4).JPGPay,Patrica,Ning,Pear,Boom,Apple&Yuki.JPG

• Upvote 1