Why Not Bangkok

poesface

well its been a busy week at the Why Not Bangkok and thanks to the great customer that kept us awake till the time that the

builders arrived to carry on the works on the roof , needless to say the few of us that lasted were a little tipsy  :) .

Wednesday night we played Country road bar at home in pool league and it was a close call finally, Why Not Bangkok won 19 - 18

Thursday night we not so lucky when playing away at Hilary 3 , sadly we lost 11 - 4 but we fought all the way and it was close on all the games.

tonight thanks to the customer that tried to handle Boom and Natalie at the same time , but alas he was on a losing game as Pay was distracting as always.

S__8863747.jpgS__8863748.jpgS__8863749.jpgS__8863750.jpgS__8863751.jpgS__8863752.jpgS__8863753.jpgS__8863754.jpgS__8863755.jpgS__8863756.jpgS__8863757.jpgS__8863758.jpgS__8863759.jpgS__8863760.jpgS__8863764.jpgS__8863765.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 11/30/2016 at 10:00 PM, soiboy said:

lol

Thais love their condensed milk on white bread sandwiches.

In coffee, yes; on bread, no.

Pay offered to make me a sandwich that night when she got out the white bread. I asked what kind, she said milk.  I have to say I had never seen that one before. Others soon joined her n the late night delicacy.  

One of the friendly bosses Nam, and Pay making her milk sandwich.  

IMG_0338.JPG

4 hours ago, poesface said:

Welcome to our newest member of staff Natty

S__8863761.jpg

Natty is a great addition IMO. Fond memories of her from her Paradise Club days where she was my favorite girl there. I saw her at Why Not on my one of my recent visits with a date. She must have liked what she saw there.  I know I did every night. 

Michelle and Boom

IMG_0324.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

Katty

IMG_0284.JPG

• Upvote 3

This new addition to the Bangkok Ladyboy landscape certainly seems to be gathering momentum and while none of the girls pictured thus far has me salivating in anticipation, I'm so looking forward to making my maiden visit to the premises over the festive season when I'll be checking out a few of the personalities with the demon drink firmly in attendance.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, lupetto79 said:

simply wonderful........... I will kiss she every where, i can't wait my next trip in BKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sorry:

6 hours ago, Tomcat said:

does Katty work in the bar then ... must pop by one night soon

8 hours ago, Gutsy said:

Someone say Katty?

IMG_0300.JPG

IMG_0304.JPG

IMG_0302.JPG

IMG_0305.JPG

Katty works in the bar everyday and is very friendly.

Gutsy it seems that you are applying for the POST of regular photographer, thanks in advance for using your photo's again in other places and thanks for beating me again in posting Pic's , but must say your pic's are better than mine , i amnot allowed to get that close    :) will post more of Katty tomorrow when i wake up as its nearly 7am and need sleep ( just got home )

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, poesface said:

Gutsy it seems that you are applying for the POST of regular photographer, thanks in advance for using your photo's again in other places and thanks for beating me again in posting Pic's , but must say your pic's are better than mine , i am not allowed to get that close    :) will post more of Katty tomorrow when i wake up as its nearly 7am and need sleep ( just got home )

If I was only in BKK enough to take on that position. Feel free to utilise my photos as you wish mate. As a customer I found ALL the girls there to be so photo friendly. Many would see me with the camera out and come by striking a pose wanting their photo taken.  Sadly I couldn't get around to all of them as many were bar fined out already or sitting with a customer.  Patrica came in one night, before being bar fined out for overweek. Hope to see her next time. 

\Looking forward to seeing Natty in her gear.  She hadn't started when I was there, but was always a sexy subject to snap in her Paradise Club days. Really a sweet kid and delicious bar fine.

2 hours ago, TEXASMAC said:

Katty just needs one thing

Baht?

2 hours ago, TEXASMAC said:

Me

Your baht! She wait you. 555

Katty is keen for customers. I wish I had the time to bar fine her, but was distracted by others before that could go down.

Boom provided a visual distraction. Like how she rotates outfits throughout the night. If you like BIG toppers she is the one for you.  

IMG_0249.JPG

IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0328.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0303.JPG

IMG_0252.JPG

• Upvote 2

well last night was off to a slow start so the wife had chance to take a few photo's of the girls altogether she was starting to do single shots of the girls and then out of no where customers started to appear and snapping up the girls , so sorry only got 3 sets of single shots

The Group

S__8937509.jpgS__8937510.jpgS__8937511.jpgS__8937512.jpgS__8937513.jpgS__8937514.jpgS__8937515.jpgS__8937516.jpgS__8937517.jpgS__8937518.jpg 

The Group with the Service Girls

S__8937519.jpgS__8937520.jpgS__8937521.jpgS__8937522.jpgS__8937523.jpgS__8937524.jpgS__8937525.jpgS__8937526.jpgS__8937527.jpg

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Hard1 said:

Please, forbid them to do the boobs job!

I lean toward silicone free also.  I try to do my part to preserve them.  For the most part they all want the bolt-ons.  I try to tell them that most farangs like natural and none like silicone injected asses.  The one thing I really try to get through to them is to never spend their hard earned baht on their own tits, telling them if farang wants then have him buy for you.  

Natalie who has been tainted with bolt-ons, but maintains a sweet natural tiny ass that you can fit nicely in the palm of your hand.

Leggy Natalie

IMG_0519.JPG

IMG_0520.JPG

IMG_0521.JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0523.JPG

IMG_0524.JPG

IMG_0525.JPG

IMG_0526.JPG