Pinalove and other online sites

EyeMahk

I'm headed to AC in a few weeks, and in the past, I've used PinaLove in addition to the streets and bars.  LBR and a few of the other boards have some threads dedicated to online LBs in Thailand, but none I've seen for Philippine LBs.  Anyone used these sites and have any recommendations or experiences?

Here is a screenshot of the girls earlier today.  A couple I have fucked are Diane (at the top) and TSTopBottom (not on this screenshot) and the experiences have been OK for the most part.  But there is nothing like a personal account from another forum member to serve as a recommendation.  Always looking for something new. Getting passable ones in the Phils is harder than Thailand. :search:

It seems like many of them start messaging me as soon as I log in. Might be handy for trying to arrange a morning hookup.

1.jpg

• Upvote 1

I have used PinaLove and found it OK to meet girls while there. If you initially yet there or within a week or two they'll try to scam u. 

Another to consider is myladyboydate. Not really a hookup site. More geared towards relationships however the girls list their sexual preference. Some jewels to be found there. 

That should be enough to get up started. When there they'll find you. 

• Upvote 1

@EyeMahk

Well first of all a general comment and observation from my personal point of view.....

If your going to be base in AC , or Manila you will not be needing a ladyboy website to make contact because the girls will be avail everywhere.....

It will get interested to use such a website if your getting out of the big city and going in to the province , and for sure if your planning to make a network for in the long run and is planning to go there on a regular base......

There are indeed lots of contact site with facebook also included , the comfort of using fb is that you dont need to search long and look to far , once you see one you will see the rest very easy as friends......

The website i use the most and have been very effective in building my exsisting ladyboy network are:

1 - DateInAsia : https://www.dateinasia.com/

2 - LadyboyKisses : http://www.ladyboykisses.com/en/

Greetz , Stealth

1 hour ago, Stealth007 said:

facebook

LBR operates a couple dozen Facebook Groups and at least half of the ladyboys in these groups are from the PI.

Here's one of them:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/418863404981799/

We have lots more.

We don't always get around to accepting new members so if you're not approved in a Group, please PM me here on LBR.

(note: we don't read or respond to PMs on Facebook)

• Upvote 1