Ladyboy hookup sites.

stoolpusher

With all the different ways to find ladyboys in Thailand , what search engines  do you use . Craigslist , Backpage , Bars or my fav Thaifriendly.

( Yes I know we have another thread about TF ) 

I find that the other two have mostly PP advertising on them when they are Thailand bound for a short time , Is it just me or does TF have a better class   of beauties to hook up with, sure the bar seen is good for the personal touch but for me I like to chat with them before I land just to get to know them better . Your thoughts gentleman.:hi:  

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

I like to chat with them before I land just to get to know them better

Good topic Stoolie!  :good:

I think every monger has his own style.  Personally, I'm more the Texas Mac style, where I prefer to see someone face to face either in a bar or on the street.  But some guys enjoy chatting online and it's more than just a means to an end.  I just don't like the idea of someone I've never seen showing up at my door.  In Farangland this can be a big problem as sometimes ladyboys try to pull a switcheroo but paying 200 USD is allot different than paying 700 baht.

I think the ladyboys who advertise on Craig's List and Backpage are charging Singapore prices and their target market are guys who either don't know better or don't really care about the price.

A big advantage of TF is avoiding the barfine.   Since the minimum barfine is 300 baht which also involves a drink and ladydrink, we're looking at a minimum of 500 baht.  If a guy lives in the LOS and wanted sex  about every other day he'd spend about 100,000 baht extra if barfining. Of course, there are special situations, where it might be in his interest to barfine but doing so would brank the bank of the expat on a 40,000 baht per month expat.

OTOH, the extra 500 baht is chump chane to many guys on holiday. They might want to evn spend big money at a bar to become best mates with a barowner. It's a small investment to quickly get assimilated into the scene.

But back to your question one you left out is the Ladyboy Review Profiles:

Ladyboy Review Profile Search

If you click on Advance Search you search by cock size.

But to be honest it never really took off and TF is the dominant "dating" site.  One of the reasons it didn't take off is that we don't have an app. Although I think it's easy enough to look at it on a web browser, ladyboys like apps.

Guys, here's a link to the ladyboy home page on Thai Friendly, the primary hookup site in Thailand.

Thai Friendly Ladyboy Home Page

and their sister site Pina Love for the Philippines

Pina Love Ladyboy Home Page

• Upvote 1

Not a search engine as such but Facebook appears to be a who is who of ladyboys once you befriend the right one.  For example add one from any of the main bars as a friend and you can be pretty sure a fair few more in the establishment are her friends.  Many have their Line details on their profile also.

• Upvote 1