Sihanoukville

randiuno

Arrived in snookyville last night. staying in O~Beach. Brought my own ladyboy from SiemReap. Went dancing last night at tqo bats one on O~ beach.and BucketBar/ JJs Bar. My friend said she saw three other ladyboys at the two bars. I ay first only noticed one who was more a femmeboy. glad I brought my own into snookyville because the pickings seem slim last night, although out looks like there are gg's freelancing to fill the gap...However my friend struck up a conversation with a femmeboy. it was suggested that there are more ladyboys here, but up on victory,hill. Going to check out Dragonfly bar tonight...

• Upvote 1

Arrived in snookyville last night. staying in O~Beach. Brought my own ladyboy from SiemReap. Went dancing last night at tqo bats one on O~ beach.and BucketBar/ JJs Bar. My friend said she saw three other ladyboys at the two bars. I ay first only noticed one who was more a femmeboy. glad I brought my own into snookyville because the pickings seem slim last night, although out looks like there are gg's freelancing to fill the gap...However my friend struck up a conversation with a femmeboy. it was suggested that there are more ladyboys here, but up on victory,hill. Going to check out Dragonfly bar tonight...

Great report from the ground bro!

Sara, who is quite flirty and speaks good English is at Dragonfly.

Some nice ones across the street from Dragonfly at Mosquito Bar.

The femmy one you met may have a day job at Tranquilty Guesthouse Bar, just a little down from JJs.

Went to Dragonfly bar on Voctory Hill last noght. Arribed at about 9 pm with my LB friend and we hung ot with Sara at Dragonfly. Sara is great...speaks very goos english and has personality that won't guit.(she also has a good heart...my LB froend and I had a misunderstanging later in the night and she tried to mediatee) sara hustled me at pool where she is also a bar tender and have me the lowdown on scene on Victory Hill.

tons of GG action on Victory Hill at 9 pm...some quite appetizing. Sara informed that the LB crowd on Victory Hill is limited to aboit 10 girls, .one of whom I saw at the bars, and was quite cite...

However....JJ's bar is the place after midnight. Went back thete late at night and thete were sevetal LBs dancing and having a good time...there is anotherr bar next door whoch some gorls sit at to strike a conversation before going JJS...jjs is a very young backpacker/college student rave party crowd, so the vibe is much different than the sit down chitchat bars on victoey hill...pick your poison...

In short, sihanoukville can rock for the roght personality type.

Went to Dragonfly bar on Voctory Hill last noght. Arribed at about 9 pm with my LB friend and we hung ot with Sara at Dragonfly. Sara is great...speaks very goos english and has personality that won't guit.(she also has a good heart...my LB froend and I had a misunderstanging later in the night and she tried to mediatee) sara hustled me at pool where she is also a bar tender and have me the lowdown on scene on Victory Hill.

tons of GG action on Victory Hill at 9 pm...some quite appetizing. Sara informed that the LB crowd on Victory Hill is limited to aboit 10 girls, .one of whom I saw at the bars, and was quite cite...

However....JJ's bar is the place after midnight. Went back thete late at night and thete were sevetal LBs dancing and having a good time...there is anotherr bar next door whoch some gorls sit at to strike a conversation before going JJS...jjs is a very young backpacker/college student rave party crowd, so the vibe is much different than the sit down chitchat bars on victoey hill...pick your poison...

In short, sihanoukville can rock for the roght personality type.

It sure does, here is a gang of us having fun on the jetty last week, do you recognise any of the faces Randiuno?? :friends: Many fo the girls from the Hill joined us when the phone calls went out lol. Thanks for the report.

post-106-072821400 1323227239.jpg

post-106-042133200 1323227242.jpg

post-106-015078800 1323227245.jpg

post-106-062671800 1323227247.jpg

post-106-076323000 1323227570.jpg

It sure does, here is a gang of us having fun on the jetty last week, do you recognise any of the faces Randiuno?? :friends: Many fo the girls from the Hill joined us when the phone calls went out lol. Thanks for the report.

What a great looking place for a drink.

I'd love to sit back in one of those wicker chairs (they sure beat barstools) and enjoy an evening there, especially with that kind of company.

Thank's for the pics Bumblebee.

I'd love to sit back in one of those wicker chairs (they sure beat barstools) and enjoy an evening there, especially with that kind of company.

Cheers Jimmy. It's a pretty quiet, relaxing spot, but as soon as the local LBs knew it was our late bar of choice, they were all over it like ants on a sweet on the floor in Thailand. :D

Welcome to Ladyboy Review Jimmy!

Yes, indeed it's a great place for a drink!

However, that night was a one off; it's unlikely you'll ever see that many, or even any, ladyboys there again.

That evening four ladyboy lovers arrived in Snooky, which probably never happened before. The ladyboy network network went into overdrive :phone: And you can see the result. Was a memorable night indeed!

Welcome to Ladyboy Review Jimmy!

Yes, indeed it's a great place for a drink!

However, that night was a one off; it's unlikely you'll ever see that many, or even any, ladyboys there again.

That evening four ladyboy lovers arrived in Snooky, which probably never happened before. The ladyboy network network went into overdrive :phone: And you can see the result. Was a memorable night indeed!

Thank's for the welcome PDog

I like the relaxed feel of the forum

I'm planning a side trip to Cambodia next year so I'm interested in anything concerning the place although I'll probably only have time for a few days in Phnom Penh.

Thank's for the welcome PDog

I like the relaxed feel of the forum

I'm planning a side trip to Cambodia next year so I'm interested in anything concerning the place although I'll probably only have time for a few days in Phnom Penh.

Welcome from me also Jimmy. A couple of us know a bit about the scene in PP, so feel free to ask any questions you may have. Cheers.

Welcome from me also Jimmy. A couple of us know a bit about the scene in PP, so feel free to ask any questions you may have. Cheers.

Thank's for the welcome and kind offer Bumblebee.

I've just realised this is randiunos' thread, my apologies. I'll do some more research then post a few questions on a fresh thread.

Great pics...looks like this gorgeous femmeboy named Natal...I spent most of my trip with on a girl named lisa from siem reap...brought sand to the beach, but why gamble...since the reviews before I got here were pretty sckeectchy...next time I know....

Ps how do you post pics?

Great pics...looks like this gorgeous femmeboy named Natal...I spent most of my trip with on a girl named lisa from siem reap...brought sand to the beach, but why gamble...since the reviews before I got here were pretty sckeectchy...next time I know....

Ps how do you post pics?

When you are making a post, be it reply or add reply, look down in the left corner and you should see an option "Click To Attach Files"

Click on that, and search your computer for the photo you want to upload. When you find it, click open and it will upload. Hold down Ctrl to select more than 1 photo, think you can post up to 10 in one go. Hope that makes sense.

• 1 year later...

I have had some success at... the blue moon in PP (mostly fem boy) and at the little open air restaurant across from the freedom and cattycornered from the bus depot in snooky. I have always taken company to saim reip bcs I hate to haggle and they get a precious price from the Asian tourist going to ankgorwhat. 

Snookyville and the islands in the Gulf of Thailand off the coast were my first experience with South East Asian beaches....a little rustic...kind of like Thailand 30 plus years ago...but for a virgin in the S.E. Asia ladyboy world, I wouldn't do it any other way....

Koh Rong...my own private Idaho with a ladyboy...

That being said...Cambodia is not for everyone, and Thailand IS much easier ground for mongering and traveling....

Note: Last picture is looking north toward Serendipity Beach in Snookyville at night...mostly a  backpacker crowd, but for the young at heart, and adventurous...worth the trip.

post-4262-0-63952400-1383061823_thumb.jp

post-4262-0-12245600-1383062007_thumb.jp

post-4262-0-28613500-1383062087_thumb.jp

post-4262-0-42460500-1383062228_thumb.jp

• Upvote 1

Thailand is definitely easier mongering but that being said PP has a pretty good GG bar scene, way bigger and better than I had ever imagined

Oh my god yes...if your flavor is GG's Cambodia is hands-down better than Thailand on all indicia...quality, price, and quantity.  It is so easy...I didn't even have to leave the courtyard outdoor seating area of the infamous Flamingo Hotel to get totally awesome GG's approaching me to come up to my room..  Crazy...made me mad I can't bring myself to monger with GG's more than a one off ... but at freelance rates starting at $10-$20 short time in PP, I was very tempted...

Cheers,

Randi

Oh my god yes...if your flavor is GG's Cambodia is hands-down better than Thailand on all indicia...quality, price, and quantity.  It is so easy...I didn't even have to leave the courtyard outdoor seating area of the infamous Flamingo Hotel to get totally awesome GG's approaching me to come up to my room..  Crazy...made me mad I can't bring myself to monger with GG's more than a one off ... but at freelance rates starting at $10-$20 short time in PP, I was very tempted...

Cheers,

Randi

I agree about price being much better in Cambo , quality is pretty subjective but it surprises me to hear anyone say that there is more quantity than LOS , very interesting

I agree about price being much better in Cambo , quality is pretty subjective but it surprises me to hear anyone say that there is more quantity than LOS , very interesting

I would disagree with the quanity part.

Funny I always read and hear terrible things about Snooky (often on Khmer440). But I never seem to read bad things from the guys that go there.

• 2 years later...

The ruling elite in a land grab against the small businessman.

Sihanoukville provincial authorities are scheduled to evict vendors from Ochheuteal beach today, with beachfront business owners saying they plan to continue to fight for their cause.

Meanwhile, businesses on nearby Otres and Damnak Sdech beaches, which also have eviction notices hanging over them, remain in limbo.

All three beaches had been scheduled for eviction on Sunday, March 13, but were granted a last-minute temporary reprieve on Thursday by provincial authorities.

At the time, the city’s Governor Y Sokleng said Ochheuteal vendors would get just two days grace, whereas the others would be allowed to operate through Khmer New Year.

Sokleng confirmed yesterday that the Ochheuteal evictions would go ahead today, although the fates of Otres and Damnak Sdech are even more uncertain than they were last week.

“We don’t know the exactly date yet,” Sokleng said, adding that compensation would not be offered to the vendors “because this beach is the state’s land, it is not private land”.

However, representative of the Ochheutal vendors Phoeuk Sokhen said yesterday that the authorities had offered $3,500 compensation, which was refused as insufficient to cover relocation costs.

Another Ochheuteal vendor, Ek Sothean, said they would continue to ask for intervention. “We will try to fight until the end,” Sothean said.

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/ochheuteal-vendors-refuse-give-hope