Zaza Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

4 minutes ago, blind boy grunt said:

confused a little.... weren't all massage places allowed to open 1st June, same as the beaches?

better wait for confirmation from QG...but certainly most of Jomtien's massage places are open now as before.

Yes they are open , there are a few things to do to open if you want to do it all properly and the last thing we want is to get shut down for 5 years and as you may have read , some of my girls are still at home .

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

Yes they are open , there are a few things to do to open if you want to do it all properly and the last thing we want is to get shut down for 5 years and as you may have read , some of my girls are still at home .

yep take no chances . the bb are looking for a shake down. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

At this stage markm we are not sure but have been told about the middle of this month , so fingers crossed we will open around then.

I have a few girls still at home , they should be back in about a week and Dao and I will drive down in the ute for a few days .

We are busy with the house being built and that should be finished  around the end of June and are also busy on the farm  so we won't be in Pattaya for long .

Yippee Yi O, down on the farm.

The way I read it some weeks ago SP, the announcement made was for (how do i say it?), legit massage shops would be opening soon. Sounded like they were differentiating between the ones like on 2nd Rd with all the seating open to the public, and the "other" types. I may be wrong, but that is how I read it.

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

Ok 

Zaza Massage is now open for business. :yahoo:

As with all businesses in Thailand we have suffered to but we have a great landlord and now all is paid up and ready to go

Great news SP. Best wishes to Zaza Massage in these difficult times.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Zaza Massage is now open for business.

Best of luck for the continued success of Zaza Massage, the best ladyboy massage shop in the Land of Smiles which then makes it the world's top transgender massage on the planet!    :biggrin:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pdoggg said:

Best of luck for the continued success of Zaza Massage, the best ladyboy massage shop in the Land of Smiles which then makes it the world's top transgender massage on the planet!    :biggrin:

Thanks Mr.P

• 1 month later...

We are in Pattaya for a few days and it's good to see the shop is doing well considering only expats and the regular thai customers are visiting us. All the staff have rent and food money and all shop expenses are well and truly covered every day so that's all any business can hope for at the moment. 

Cheers to all that have and are visiting Zaza Massage. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

We are in Pattaya for a few days and it's good to see the shop is doing well considering only expats and the regular thai customers are visiting us. All the staff have rent and food money and all shop expenses are well and truly covered every day so that's all any business can hope for at the moment.  

Good to hear in these difficult times sp. Let's hope things will improve for all Thai businesses.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, blind boy grunt said:

I had the pleasure of seeing both Nam and Nut twice yesterday, once on Soi Zaza and later at Emmy's bar. Both of them are actually more  gorgeous in real life than in the photo's. I want to build Nam a house. You got any land spare S.P?

Its funny. I asked Nosher if the two new girls were good lookers?. He said yes they are ok. From the photos I would say a lot better than just ok!

Funny that we have different tastes isn't it?.

bbg, have you told Lily about your new squeeze?.

• Haha 1

well Woodie, i'd be the first to admit that i'm no LB expert and it's all down to personal preferences i guess, but i would put Nam in the 'one of the most attractive i have ever seen' category. very very passable, in fact i had to ask Nosher if she is actually a LB.

Lily? no, i've not told her yet, but will do when i pop down to my dungeon to feed her later.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

I had the pleasure of seeing both Nam and Nut twice yesterday, once on Soi Zaza and later at Emmy's bar. Both of them are actually more  gorgeous in real life than in the photo's. I want to build Nam a house. You got any land spare S.P?

Thanks for BBG.

We have a patch of dirt at the farm that will be fine for the house or you could share her family house about 40 meters from our house. 

Do you want her details for the sponsorship B)

• 1 month later...

With the inclement weather we are having at present, the Zaza staff are getting a lot of call outs .So a big thanks to all who have ordered a take out and also the guys that have braved the weather and visited our little shop of cuties. 

Thanks to the guy who decided to book 3 girls together ( LinPing , Nut and Nam )  in a room at Chaiyapoon Inn , the down side was another customer had to wait for Nam to be available,  so thanks mate and thanks for your compliments later .

We are so grateful to everyone who has supporting us through these times .

:hi:

SP

• Like 3

I've just come back from 4 days in Pattaya, and I stayed at said hotel. Sadly age has caught me (so I wasn't the lucky guy) but I did spend time with LinPing and had plans for Nut, but she was taken (obviously popular). It's a great place with excellent staff. Already planning my next trip down.

• Like 3

On 10/17/2020 at 10:35 PM, cobber32 said:

I've just come back from 4 days in Pattaya, and I stayed at said hotel. Sadly age has caught me (so I wasn't the lucky guy) but I did spend time with LinPing and had plans for Nut, but she was taken (obviously popular). It's a great place with excellent staff. Already planning my next trip down.

I am shattered. I thought that you must be the guy that took 3!

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys not much to report on the shop , other than it is still doing great considering the covid shitfight  .

In saying that I  am  happy to report that we are getting a steady customer flow ( expats and Thai ) that are keeping all bills paid with a little extra in the pocket and all the staff have a steady income and most are able to send money home after food and  rent .

So as always  thanks so much for visiting our little shop of cuties . 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I'm just back home from a few days in Pattaya. As usual, time flew and I missed the chance to be with Nam, or Nut. But one evening on my way back to my room I was invited in by someone I had not met before (and whose name escapes me). I had my backpack with me and no time to put it in my room. "No problem, we have safe locker you can put in" she tells me. Apparently been there for ages but I'd never had the need before. So, all locked away, key on an elastic on the wrist, and indeed, no problem.

What can I say? Zaza is great and I'm already planning my next trip down.

• Like 1