stoolpusher

Zaza Massage Pattaya

2 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Nurse Julia.

If you need medical attention ,you know where cum

1539887407839.jpg

1539887413461.jpg

Yes I have no blood to donate but am more than willing to donate a load of the 'saticky' stuff

18 hours ago, 8inches said:

Thank you for info. I was shaved once before prior to a hernia operation, it itched for weeks until hair grew again, I don't know if waxing has the same disadvantage, but many women get waxed so that is why I ask. Maybe just suffice with some sound chastisement from Liza's implements of cruelty and bliss:girldevil:

No, intimate waxing is very different in this respect as the hairs grow out soft without the sharp edges of cut/shaved hair. You may still get ingrown hairs but that is always a risk regardless of method. A good scrubbing in the shower of a shaved/waxed area every two-three days helps a lot.
I know because I've done intimate waxing for years. And yes, waxing these areas (front and back) does hurt a little extra, especially the first time you do it, but not overly so.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

I will ask my girls to get the candles out ready number 8

10 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

I will ask my girls to get the candles out ready number 8

Candles for which reason, hot wax on the open sores after Liza's, whip? I have tried that before at bar bar on Patpong road, was quite an experience. Or maybe to be used to widen me a little prior to being sodomized by staff at the birthday on 23. Whatever, I am sure it will be interesting. They will have to remember lub also.:girldevil::movethatass:

3 hours ago, Asson said:

No, intimate waxing is very different in this respect as the hairs grow out soft without the sharp edges of cut/shaved hair. You may still get ingrown hairs but that is always a risk regardless of method. A good scrubbing in the shower of a shaved/waxed area every two-three days helps a lot.
I know because I've done intimate waxing for years. And yes, waxing these areas (front and back) does hurt a little extra, especially the first time you do it, but not overly so.

Thank you Asson, I think I will opt for waxing,  maybe I can learn how to do it myself if I can figure out where to buy the necessities. :girldevil::movethatass:

These two look like an awe inspiring combination. I hope they have a safe word, a degree of empathy and don't get over excited with those whips and straps. Have to give it a try though.:girldevil::movethatass:=@

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

The Miss Nong Khai Pageant is on again on the 3rd November and Dao will be attending . So best of luck to her 

and all the other competitors. 

Good luck to Dao!

Do you have details SP?

I assume this in Nong Khai?

Ladyboy competition?

If using Booking.com or Agoda please help support LBR and use our links.

Click Here For The Pattaya Hotel Guide and our Links

Yes Mr. P , as far as I know its in Nong Khai but will know more today . The last time Dao went in it she came second to a Ladyboy whos family had the judging comity

stay with them , so hopefully it will all work out . I will post some photos when they come in.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 1:43 AM, stoolpusher said:

Dao's Birthday Party 3rd December ( Zaza Massage )

There will be a party for Dao at Zaza Massage on the 3rd of December and all are welcome .There will be some food ( nibbles) available at the start . Zaza Massage  will be open if you need a quickly at the party.

WARNING .  There will be Thai music ( probably loud ) .

Before the haters start going on about  "why Thai music " , it is her birthday and that's what she wants .

Yes it is an early post ,and I will be putting reminders in as the date gets closer

My folks will be there for sure ????

Edited by girish
DId not want to use a name

On 10/28/2018 at 1:41 AM, stoolpusher said:

Paxky and Julia play well together ,

Come give them a try.  I double dare you. :biggrin: 

1540668107919.jpg

1540668119753.jpg

1540668127279.jpg

I think i am falling in love with gorgeous Paxy