Zaza Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

Sorry, the first sentence caught me out. You mentioned a busy time. I had to go back and read it again. Whenever I talk to you, you are flat on your back being attended to by Lady Dao.

If that is being busy well I will go heave!.

You have exchanged a life of fulfilling work for one of never ending pampering. How can you put up with it???.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Your welcome cobber and thanks so much for making the trip down  , I have got a photo of you and me if you want it posted 

I'm proud to be associated with Zaza - even if only as a customer and friend. If you want to post one, I'm happy to be part of the Zaza family.

Despite Woodie's comments, 555. Zaza is certainly well worth visiting, as I've said before.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cobber32 said:

I'm proud to be associated with Zaza - even if only as a customer and friend. If you want to post one, I'm happy to be part of the Zaza family.

Despite Woodie's comments, 555. Zaza is certainly well worth visiting, as I've said before.

On second thoughts cobber I won't post it as it seems  someone is already jealous 555.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

visited your establishment in Jnauary had a nice well behaved stay with Linping(?)

think if I had not had the heart problem she would have killed me

a tadge small in the cubicle for a big one like me

But on next visit and in good health I shall try to have some Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The mobile STD circus has hit soi Chaiyapoon and as usual set up next to Zaza Massage. 

They come every 2 months and test anyone in the soi and surrounding soi's for FREE , it is a Pattaya city organized thing .

I have been asked several times over the years if my girls are tested ....yes they are .

How many of you guys have  been tested  if ever ?

The line up has started 

20200311_163459_resize_48.jpg

20200311_164829_resize_19.jpg

20200311_165102_resize_23.jpg

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, markm said:

Hey sp. do they do falang as well . Or only workers . 

Anyone who wants it , so I am told.

I was to busy watching the mini beauty pageant line up in working clothes to get jabbed so it will have to be next time for me

• Like 2

9 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

How many of you guys have  been tested  if ever ?

I get tested every year 90 days after I come back from my Pattaya winter trip.

Do they use those little white plastic rectangle testers where you put in a drop of blood or something better?

• Like 1

I have never watched but it's all done to health specs and real doctors from Pattaya hospital come and do the testing and  all results are put in the computer with a checked ID , I was chatting to one of the doctors after the event . Apparently they have different days when they will head to soi 6 and around that area and do the same , we even get volunteer groups come round with box's of free condoms 

• Like 3

Even though its quite here in Pattaya you still get to see the early morning fashion show in soi Chaiyapoon with all the girls waking up , going about the morning routine in sort of PJ's or staggering home from some lucky guys room .

" Nothing but a T shirt on and never looked so beautiful " 

It is worth getting up early some days B)

Sorry no photos without the girls permission. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As with all businesses in Thailand,  Zaza Massage is closed until we are aloud to reopen,  Dao and I would like to thank all that have supported the girls and the shop coming up to this time in our lives.

We wish you all good health and happiness and hope to see you again very soon ( 1 month  if all goes well ) .

Cheers from Me and Dao 

Ps.

I will be posting on my farm thread while in Nhong Khai province. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, markm said:

that one month is looking like 3 or 4 . any idea sp when the dyke will break. at least the house is going strong .

At this stage markm we are not sure but have been told about the middle of this month , so fingers crossed we will open around then.

I have a few girls still at home , they should be back in about a week and Dao and I will drive down in the ute for a few days .

We are busy with the house being built and that should be finished  around the end of June and are also busy on the farm  so we won't be in Pattaya for long .

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, markm said:

that one month is looking like 3 or 4 . any idea sp when the dyke will break. at least the house is going strong .

Yes, it's all a mystery at present. Best wishes to SP and Dao, and I hope a safe opening will happen soon. I may not be first in the door, but the bus from Phitsanulok is on standby.

• Like 1