Zaza Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

2 hours ago, cobber32 said:

No, bbg, he's a great bloke but the Merv Hughes lookalike is not on the team

slightly off topic but i'm pretty sure Nosher won't mind... there are a few lookalikes on here.

We got Nosher....Merv Hughes..... 

we  got Boris Johnson....Annat

We got David Crosby..... Quinn.... [i whispered that cause it winds him up..] 

We got Brad Pitt...me.

Nobody know's about Rom!

all we need is Jimbo and we've got Victor Meldrew!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, blind boy grunt said:

slightly off topic but i'm pretty sure Nosher won't mind... there are a few lookalikes on here.

We got Nosher....Merv Hughes..... 

we  got Boris Johnson....Annat

We got David Crosby..... Quinn.... [i whispered that cause it winds him up..] 

We got Brad Pitt...me.

Nobody know's about Rom!

all we need is Jimbo and we've got Victor Meldrew!

Merv looks like me BBG ...he was even lucky enough to meet me a couple of years ago .

good call on the Brat Pitt thing , is a different light ( in pitch black ) I can see it :biggrin:

• Like 1

As always Dao , me and the Zaza family wish everyone  a great Christmas and happy new year .

To all the guys that have visited our little shop of cuties this past year ,thanks so much we hope you cum again and again .

Cheers big ears :drinks:

• Like 3

Thanks so much for taking the time to take these great photos BB , the girls have already said it was fun to do and to please say thanks to you for taking them .

If ever your real job falls through you can take up photography full time .

Cheers mate .:hi:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Thanks so much for taking the time to take these great photos BB , the girls have already said it was fun to do and to please say thanks to you for taking them .

Don’t mention it Stoolie, I’ll try to drop around another time before I head home.  Happy to help out. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 1:00 AM, stoolpusher said:

On 12/26/2019 at 10:09 AM, bumblebee said:

Don’t mention it Stoolie, I’ll try to drop around another time before I head home.  Happy to help out. 

Hey! Willl Ling Ping and Paxy be around on Jan end?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well it seems that Tippsy Bar has changed owner again , now Thai owned and as usual you are welcome to take one or more of the Zaza cuties over there for a drink or 2 and a game of pool . There is no Barfine  taking a Zaza cutie to Tippsy Bar ( very ladyboy friendly) .

Tippsy Bar opens early evenings , and is a low key bar with no pressure and nearly opposite Zaza Massage. 

I will post some photos later today .

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Harry said:

Which one is boss Susan? Is she available like some other bar owners around town for a good time?

Susan is a super cool Lady , she will great you with a smile .

Susan is the boss / owner she is not available ( same as Emmy boss of Katty bar ) 

Well it's been a busy week now I am here full time and had a surprise party for me on Tuesday,  Dao and the girls wanted to have it on Sunday 19 ( when I hit town ) but they had 26 customers that day and had no time to prepare so that's why Tuesday was the day . 

Thanks so much to Dao and my girls for giving me the party it sure was a surprise. Also thanks to all the customers we are getting through the doors , we hope to see you again .

Here are a couple of photos of the night 

DSCN1322_resize_17.jpg

DSCN1296_resize_0.jpg

DSCN1324_resize_55.jpg

DSCN1309_resize_83.jpg

DSCN1306_resize_52.jpg

DSCN1331_resize_83.jpg

• Like 5

Aaaah the memories. It was a great party - I enjoyed the music and, of course, the company. I'm shattered that I didn't make it into any of the photos, but there were plenty of better subjects to look at. Which is why Zaza is so popular.

Again, best wishes to you and Dao, SP. And thanks for your hospitality.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cobber32 said:

Aaaah the memories. It was a great party - I enjoyed the music and, of course, the company. I'm shattered that I didn't make it into any of the photos, but there were plenty of better subjects to look at. Which is why Zaza is so popular.

Again, best wishes to you and Dao, SP. And thanks for your hospitality.

Your welcome cobber and thanks so much for making the trip down  , I have got a photo of you and me if you want it posted 

• Like 1