Zaza Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

18 hours ago, 8inches said:

Thank you for info. I was shaved once before prior to a hernia operation, it itched for weeks until hair grew again, I don't know if waxing has the same disadvantage, but many women get waxed so that is why I ask. Maybe just suffice with some sound chastisement from Liza's implements of cruelty and bliss:girldevil:

No, intimate waxing is very different in this respect as the hairs grow out soft without the sharp edges of cut/shaved hair. You may still get ingrown hairs but that is always a risk regardless of method. A good scrubbing in the shower of a shaved/waxed area every two-three days helps a lot.
I know because I've done intimate waxing for years. And yes, waxing these areas (front and back) does hurt a little extra, especially the first time you do it, but not overly so.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

I will ask my girls to get the candles out ready number 8

10 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

I will ask my girls to get the candles out ready number 8

Candles for which reason, hot wax on the open sores after Liza's, whip? I have tried that before at bar bar on Patpong road, was quite an experience. Or maybe to be used to widen me a little prior to being sodomized by staff at the birthday on 23. Whatever, I am sure it will be interesting. They will have to remember lub also.:girldevil::movethatass:

3 hours ago, Asson said:

No, intimate waxing is very different in this respect as the hairs grow out soft without the sharp edges of cut/shaved hair. You may still get ingrown hairs but that is always a risk regardless of method. A good scrubbing in the shower of a shaved/waxed area every two-three days helps a lot.
I know because I've done intimate waxing for years. And yes, waxing these areas (front and back) does hurt a little extra, especially the first time you do it, but not overly so.

Thank you Asson, I think I will opt for waxing,  maybe I can learn how to do it myself if I can figure out where to buy the necessities. :girldevil::movethatass:

46 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

The Miss Nong Khai Pageant is on again on the 3rd November and Dao will be attending . So best of luck to her 

and all the other competitors. 

Good luck to Dao!

Do you have details SP?

I assume this in Nong Khai?

Ladyboy competition?

Yes Mr. P , as far as I know its in Nong Khai but will know more today . The last time Dao went in it she came second to a Ladyboy whos family had the judging comity

stay with them , so hopefully it will all work out . I will post some photos when they come in.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 1:43 AM, stoolpusher said:

Dao's Birthday Party 3rd December ( Zaza Massage )

There will be a party for Dao at Zaza Massage on the 3rd of December and all are welcome .There will be some food ( nibbles) available at the start . Zaza Massage  will be open if you need a quickly at the party.

WARNING .  There will be Thai music ( probably loud ) .

Before the haters start going on about  "why Thai music " , it is her birthday and that's what she wants .

Yes it is an early post ,and I will be putting reminders in as the date gets closer

My folks will be there for sure ????

Edited by girish
DId not want to use a name

• 2 weeks later...