Zaza Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

From Me and all my girls at Zaza Massage , we would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy Christmas and New year. 

We hope Santa brings you something in stockings.

Thanks so much to everyone that has visited my little shop of cuties this year and we hope to see you all again next year.

1513967537902.jpg

1513967583435.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 14/10/2016 at 7:02 PM, Pdoggg said:

A real beauty!   :hot:

Jiet is nit just a not just a beauty, also a real pro expert. Simultaneously gave me a hand job and prostate massage, took me all the way to kingdom cum in minutes. Would be nice if she had a cane too. Only minus is her nails are a bit long and sharp for finger fucking:girl_devil::drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

Had a very nice time with Dao 22nd last month..... Lovely girl with great attitude.

After the "long" short time we sat outside the shop for a couple of hours having a beer (ex 7/11) and a chat.

Dao even bought a round which was nice.

Cheers DK

On 12/15/2017 at 4:57 AM, stoolpusher said:

Sexy Lin 

1513330737481.jpg

1513330732030.jpg

Very much like the look of Lin.  Is it me or does she look a bit like Katy Perry??  Always had a thing for Katy perry but a little less so knowing that tramp Russell Brad had been there!!!  Never could figure that one out.....

3 minutes ago, ArchieBunker said:

Very much like the look of Lin.  Is it me or does she look a bit like Katy Perry??  Always had a thing for Katy perry but a little less so knowing that tramp Russell Brad had been there!!!  Never could figure that one out.....

She is a bit Katy Perry-ish AB ..... I often wonder my self when you see a hot celeb girl with some ugly guy , I think the guy must pay to be with her . 

Lin is a super star and one of my popular girls but I dont know if she can sing.:rolleye0012:

4 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

She is a bit Katy Perry-ish AB ..... I often wonder my self when you see a hot celeb girl with some ugly guy , I think the guy must pay to be with her . 

Lin is a super star and one of my popular girls but I dont know if she can sing.:rolleye0012:

Almost sorry to hear that Lin is such a star, SP but good for her.  Has anyone had an experience with her?  Would be curious.  Also I have heard a lot about Dao.  Does she still give massages at Zaza???

9 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

Almost sorry to hear that Lin is such a star, SP but good for her.  Has anyone had an experience with her?  Would be curious.  Also I have heard a lot about Dao.  Does she still give massages at Zaza???

Lin like all the girls has her man callers ,no one has ever said a bad worrd about her. 

As for Dao well she is off the books but you can ask next time you visit , you never know your luck. 

3 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

Lin like all the girls has her man callers ,no one has ever said a bad worrd about her. 

As for Dao well she is off the books but you can ask next time you visit , you never know your luck. 

I know you dont partake SP so, if there is anyone who has, I would be curious about Lin i.e. size, performance etc..

On 1/5/2018 at 11:32 PM, ArchieBunker said:

I know you dont partake SP so, if there is anyone who has, I would be curious about Lin i.e. size, performance etc..

I have been told that Lin is an average size, can top but a little shy . It could have been a chemistry thing though.

• Like 1