Zaza Massage Pattaya

stoolpusher

1 hour ago, stoolpusher said:

The beautiful Marina ( ladyboy) 

She works part-time at ZAZA massage , if you want to see her just give Dao a call on 0952901658 for a booking. As with Marina and all the cuties on the menu at ZAZA you can eat in or take away.

Marina is an absolute doll SP Best thing I've seen in a long, long time. Thanks for the pix. If you have more please share them. She's got my attention that's for sure. Yummy. 

• Upvote 1

It happened be good timing on my part last night as I was on a video call with the boss Dao ,when a punter came in and asked how much for a massage and was politely told 200 baht hansom man witch he replied no too much I will give you 100 baht only and no

more. Like come on man 200 is what six bucks US ?. Now I know we all want stuff for the cheapest price or for free . My question is , is 200 baht a fair price I think it is .

Your thoughts please guys.:hi:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

My question is , is 200 baht a fare price I think it is .

IMHO, haggling for a one hour full body massage at 200-300B is just embarrassing. Here at home (in Sweden) the same massage would cost me 1600B and up depending on place. I always keep that in mind when I'm there. Granted, some places give really crappy massages but when you have done as me and tried several out you have found a few really good ones.

And by the way, for me, massage is one of the highpoints when going to Thailand.

So, short answer is yes, it's a fair price.

38 minutes ago, stoolpusher said:

It happened be good timing on my part last night as I was on a video call with the boss Dao ,when a punter came in and asked how much for a massage and was politely told 200 baht hansom man witch he replied no too much I will give you 100 baht and no more. Like come on man 200 is what six bucks US ?. Now I know we all want stuff for the cheapest price or for free . My question is , is 200 baht a fair price I think it is .

Was he wearing one of these T-Shirts? :crazy:

I hope he was politely told to F**k off  :biggrin:

cheap1.jpg

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, stoolpusher said:

My question is , is 200 baht a fair price I think it is .

200 baht is about the lowest price I've seen for an oil massage.

However, in the Buakhao area, you can get foot massages for 100 and Thai massages for 150.

200 baht is a "fair" enough price for any type of massage though.

While I would never attempt to negotiate a lower price for a massage, if I saw prices above 100 for foot or 150 for Thai in Pattaya then I would just move on and go to a different shop unless if for some reason I wanted to interact with a particular massage girl.  Some customers don't care about price but my disposable daily budget is about 500 baht so I'm not about to pay 200 baht for a foot massage if I can walk a few minutes and pay 100.

200 baht is a pretty standard price for Soi Honey style oil massages.  Think they keep the price low so as to get customers in the door and give the chance to upsell the customer to a chuck wow, BJ, or penetration.  

Oil massages cost more because the shop incurs extra expense for oil and cleaning.  While there aren't extra expenses for Thai massage, it's much easier for a lady to give a foot massage than a Thai massage which is why I think the foot massage price is as low as 100 baht in some places. In many places foot and Thai cost the same price.

Bangkok and Island prices are more expensive.

As far as tipping, there is a wide variation as far as sexualized services go.   

For standard non-sex massage, 50 baht per hour is certainly an acceptable tip and 100 baht per hour is a very good tip.  That's what my teerak tells me.

But no tip or a 20 baht tip is not uncommon. There are certain ethnic groups that just don't tip well. 

• Upvote 1

Yes, my teerak tells me that 40-60 is an acceptable tip for a one hour massage.

If some guys like a shop or a girl they'll come back almost everyday.

I think it's easier to turn an oil massage into a sex session than a Thai massage.   In most places you're not naked for a Thai massage while for an oil massage you're naked except for a small towel. And also in some massage shops the oil area is more private than the Thai area.

IMO a massage is a more effective way of scoping out a girl than a ladydrink.  If it turns out you are not interested in a girl sexually, you still end up when a nice one hour massage for the price of a drink/ladydrink.

But there are certain places I wouldn't get an oil massage if I knew in advance I was 100% sure just going for a massage.  Soi Honey would be a place like that as I wouldn't want to disappoint a girl in a shop where they are really selling sex instead of a massage.

Btw, in Jomtien, the shops off Beach Road Soi 6 cater to the "single male traveller" while the shops on the road to Jomtien tend to cater to Russian ladies. There are some ladyboys working that small soi,  Of course any shop accepts any customer.

• Upvote 1

Yes good info ,thanks Mr. P

Zaza does all types of massage ,If you just want a good Thai or foot massage no problem. I find quite a few guys go in mainly of a day time for a traditional massage from a Lady or Ladyboy and the late night visitors seem to go for the works and then ask for one of the loveys to visit them in the comfort of the hotel room.

( more photos to come and some new staff. ) 

• Upvote 2

Well I made the long trip from up-country (6 hours on the bus to Bkk, then 2+ hours to Patts) to see Jiet for myself.This was one time when things worked out. She is tall, silicone free and lovely. I'm old and not naive - of course money changed hands, but she seemed to really want me to enjoy my time, and I did. She stayed the night and even took me to the bus station in the morning. I'll save up my cents (baht) and my energy and call again!

Btw, Zaza is clean, well looked after by Dao and I think good for a massage, but for me other activities were more suited to my room (Chaiyapoon Inn is 2 doors down). And Dao is very friendly too, but I can't say enough about Jiet.. 

• Upvote 3

Wow , Thanks for the feedback Cobber32 . Its so good to hear about the shop ,with all the guys going in we doint get much feedback good or bad. It sounds like you had a real good time with the lovely Jiet . On your next trip would you stick with Jiet or try one of the other staff.

What is the Inn like to stay at for the price,are the rooms clean and well maintained .

I would take Jiet every time, thank you. I know sometimes repeats don't live up to the first time, but I feel second time would be even better.

The Inn is fine. My room had a balcony overlooking soi Chaiyapoon (where Jiet went for a smoke a few times), cost 690 baht. Not hi-so by any means, and no lift (elevator) so the 4th floor tested me out on the stairs, but included a safe, tv aircon, and is good for a short stay.and 2 doors from Zaza; plenty of motorbike taxis too.

• Upvote 1