Must Meet Ladyboy Next Trip.

Stroker

With Party Season on the not too distant horizon and a general influx of the female cock appreciation society to Thailand over the coming 6 months or so, no doubt some of you are rubbing your hands, and other parts, in excited anticipation of finally getting your paws on a particular ladyboy.  

So who is on the top of your shopping list next trip gents?

• Upvote 1

I had quite a few crackers on my last trip including the likes of Ice (Tuy massage), Soda (69 Bar), Sandy (Titti Twister), Natacha (Lita), Jele (BB massage) & Spy (Pooks) so will be hoping to a re-run with all of them.:jig:

Hanna and Nam seem to have fled the nest again at Lita's and gone home, both were excellent fun so  will see if they return, but I have my radar on Momo, Sandy & Aum from there now, even young May is back there now

As with The Globe its great to see June back at Baby Boom, I have been very close to going with June before but not close enough, hopefully she is around so I can rectify that. I have already been with Soda from there so a June/Bewty combination might be very nice.:hot:

There are also some new girls I have yet to meet, four from Jomtien for example, two of them I will be doing L/T's with for sure.

There are other girls that I am hoping to meet that I have chatted too quite a bit on LINE, they are spread about many soi's and in bars I have never been to before, so that should be both fun and interesting.B)

I have narrowed my search down on my "to do list" to 30 girls, I will have 21 nights in Pattaya, 3 in Hua Hin & 3 in Jomtien so it is possible if my last trip is something to go by :biggrin:, but a few of the girls will be repeats so I know that ain't gonna happen

As for the OP's question, there are two I must meet and they are my favourite girl Sonya in Hua Hin & Cupecake (Kim) in Pattaya :hi:

I know "to do lists" should be thrown in the dustbin but mine is more of a might/hope to do list :spiteful:

sonya1.jpg

kimcup.....jpg

• Upvote 3

Duke, your last line was the advice that I received from yourself and many others when I made my first trip for the Big Bash. I was told to research the bars, research the girls and place a ranking on them as important to my needs. Research the Massage Parlors for hidden gems. Then rank all the ladies from 1 to 100 with 1 being the highest. Keep the list with me as I get off the plane. Get my bags, go through Customs and then throw the list in the trash. I followed it then and even last May when I went to Hua Hin for 3 months I had no plans.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bumblebee said:

Sounds like you are picking a squad for a major competition.117.gif

A bit of fun to pass time and just getting or trying to get to know the girls I have not met before better before my arrival BB :spiteful:,

Those girls that are responsive and nice are erectedselected to the top of my list, the ones that are not are dispatched though I do not blame them for not responding as I am not in Pattaya at present :biggrin:

10 hours ago, duke007 said:

just getting or trying to get to know the girls I have not met before better before my arrival

Makes sense, at least then you have a mental map of how the night may work out instead of potentially wasting precious time getting to know then on the spot over a drink or two.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, globetrotter said:

Just saw little Kim in a vid demonstrating her oral skills so she has all of a sudden ascended a few places  on the list,  and she loves to rim ass as her TF  profile proudly proclaims, ,  gotta love a girl like that 

Her getting fucked "doggy style" in the schoolgirl outfit on the vid ain't bad either :biggrin:, I can vouch from experience Kim's oral, rimming and fucking skills....awesome :hot: 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, karansp said:

My choice is NATACHA.

She is always cute and lovely

Sep 13th is Natacha's Birth Day

You can wish her on her timeline "Lovelynatacha"

You can't go wrong with Natacha, been with her a few times and will be doing so again, this pic of her is embedded in my head for some reason :spiteful:

natacha6.jpg