Ladyboys: A side fetish or lifestyle choice?

bumblebee

A post recently got me thinking how guys in the scene actually view ladyboys.  Are they seen by some as a mere fetish, a bit of titillation on the side like BDSM etc... from the GG norm, or are they viewed, as I always loosely presumed, as the norm and a sexual choice for guys who are happy with their sexuality and who seldom dabble with GGs anymore.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ArchieBunker said:

Why does it have to be either?  I see LBs are just one part of a "carnalcopia" on the sexual buffet table.  Some guys dabble, some guys go back and forth, some guys favor one side more than the other.  I say vive la deferance!!!

Yes indeed. Very well put IMHO. The "sexual buffet table" is just that, a smorgasbord that allows you to choose what you like ... today, or any day that ends with a y.

10 hours ago, bumblebee said:

as the norm and a sexual choice for guys who are happy with their sexuality and who seldom dabble with GGs anymore.

This sums it up for the way I am these days and have been for many years now.  :drinks:

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose that I've become somewhat like a long term prison inmate as the years have gone by... I still love women & almost everything about them, the smells, the flesh, the femininity, i just love it all, the skinny ones', the fat ones', the pretty ones' & even a lot of the not so pretty ones'.... But, in this place LOS/ SE Asia generally, I've just grown to have a preference for LB's, as they're leggier, far more vivacious, far better company & much of the time capable of an almost proper conversation. Plus, I just don't trust the scheming females around here & I find 90% of the squawking, uneducated midget bar girls, utterly repulsive.

Asian chicks can be great eye candy, & I still get my head turned a handful of times a day... But unfortunately it ends there!

So, it's gone from fetish/kink, to now lifestyle

• Upvote 8

• 1 month later...

I use to have a relationship with a ladyboy 3x time in a row now , and been a dog as i am none last to long.....

So i decide to live the all dogs out life , and forget abouth any seriuos relationship  , For me right now it`s just a extra seks choice depending on my mode and what i am planning to do.....

I know for a fact that you can party as hell much much better with ladyboy`s then GG`s and they are in many case much better to have as friends then the GG`s

My network consist of 50% each and i make use of both at the proper time.....

So i guess for me it`s still a fetish thing , who knows how it will be in a few years time

• Upvote 1

For me it's definitely a lifestyle choice. Believe me I've tried ladies since my discovery of the beautiful LB's of Asia and they simply just don't do it for me.

I was just thinking the other day, of what happens when I turn 70 and I'm not able to get travellers insurance to go abroad.  I/m banking on an infiltration of LB's from Asia into Oz by then.  Maybe I'll desire someone younger to take care of me by then and same sex marriage will be widespread  leading me to poach a fine one from Asia.  

• Upvote 1