Jacksonville Florida

TEXASMAC

The big retirement thing and teaching in Hua Hin did not work out. I am in Jacksonville Florida and this has been my last three weeks. Associate cussed me out loudly in front of other people. I am the boss. Associate I fired Tuesday called me that night and showed up Wednesday so angry I had to call police and file Restraining Order. So why did I come back?

1 hour ago, TEXASMAC said:

So why did I come back?

Conflict at work is never fun bro. Life sure can suck at times.  :notfair:

Maybe take yourself out to Beach Road Chicken Dinners this evening.  Or bring a 40 year old whose biological clock is ticking away. Went there during spring break many, many moons ago.  Great food but you can't suck ladyboy cock there.

The original building still in use as the restaurant is very popular with the people of Jacksonville. The food and atmosphere are wonderful and this will become one of your favorite restaurants to visit when you are in Jacksonville. 

They have the best chicken I have ever tasted! I love looking at the pictures on the walls of the restaurant when it first opened. It's fun to see the old cars with spoke tires on Beach road which is now Beach Blvd.

Angela, thank for this nice writeup about Beach Road Chicken. I plan to visit the place next time I'm in Jacksonville. I just looked up the address and it's 4132 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32207.

http://www.florida-backroads-travel.com/beach-road-chicken-jacksonville-florida.html