Besides Ladyboy forums what else do you browse?

bumblebee

I find being a mod here I tend to check in more than I would if not.  But the ladyboy world is far from being my whole internet life and I'd imagine it's the same for the vast majority of us.  In the last two years I have really gotten into family ancestry research and this is the main thing I spend my internet time working on nowadays.  I pop over to my FB profile every so often during the day to see what friends might be up to, and Google news is another site I spend a fair amount of time on with particular interest in World, Technology, Science, Space news.

So what about the rest of you gents, what are you browsing when not here?

• Upvote 2

While listening to Talksport and after browsing through the Ladyboy Fora I tend to spend a lot of time looking at football updates, Thai Friendly, Ebay, Youtube watching a lot of Amy Winehouse interviews & singing amongst other artists  + Documentaries, Air Crash Investigations, whats going on in Pattaya to get info for my next trip, BBC News, the odd Black Teen (gg) and TS Gangbang naughty films and a few pints at my local.

When I am not doing the above I try and fit some work in :biggrin:

Since October 2015 I have hardly watched any TV except for Football, and it has not bothered me in the slightest

• Upvote 3

im a youtube addict....i'll start watching one thing and then up in a wormhole of something completely different...i watch youtube and tv at the same time actually,turning on and off the sound alternately............i browse these sites also.,as well as the usual  LB fora.....http://forum.expat.ru/   https://thaiflirting.com   http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/watch/           http://www.holidaypirates.com/       http://www.secretflying.com/euro-deals/   And of course x-hamster,purely for research of course.................

• Upvote 2

Like WTP I am totally addicted to YouTube. I can spend hours watching clips of Zidane, Maradonna, Messi, et al, at their magnificent best! I would also log on to the news channels quite a bit - MSN is good for the comments on various news articles, some total numpties out there, with their half ass comments, but good for entertainment. Other than that I would also go on Google Maps/Street View from time to time, just for mere nerdy interest sake at various places of interest around the world.

• Upvote 2

Lately lots of Thailand  related  YouTube, ArchieLuxury (crazy red neck Aussie living in Bkk,  at first somewhat entertaining but gets annoying very quickly,) KevinThailand (cockney guy who lives in Pattaya) and retire cheap Asia (an American guy who lives in Chang Mai) all worth a look especially  the last 2

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ciobha said:

Like WTP I am totally addicted to YouTube. I can spend hours watching clips of Zidane, Maradonna, Messi, et al, at their magnificent best! I would also log on to the news channels quite a bit - MSN is good for the comments on various news articles, some total numpties out there, with their half ass comments, but good for entertainment. Other than that I would also go on Google Maps/Street View from time to time, just for mere nerdy interest sake at various places of interest around the world.

yes,i love watching the footy also....i've watched whole matches from the 1960's...matches i'd actually attended haha..(.i'm also trying to track down (so far unsucessfully)some footage of me running on the pitch when Denis Law scored  an overhead kick  at OT..)..I tend to listen to podcasts on youtube as im doing jobs around the house......joe Rogan and Sam Harris being my faves...Youtube is a great educator for sure........google maps also.....

• Upvote 1

I love my new iPad and Hv been using it far to much,

I follow, Steve Wright in the afternoon radio 2, world motocross, AMA motocross, pro cycling, MotoGP, world super bikes, Ancient Aliens, The curse of oak island, UFC and MMA, Boxing World level, You Tube channels about loads of stuff. thaivisa forums for traveling info, local news and seeing what silly sod married another hooker ( she was different haha) Wankers.

stickman can be interesting for Thailand updates

Also Badoo and Thaifriendly for an update of who's new in town and needs a kiss, :drinks:

• Upvote 3

I spend my days managing FB, Instagram, Google Twitter pages for my businesses, then it's on to checking in on what my flavor de jour is posting on FB, then maybe look for (study) ThaiFriendly and other dating sites for people I never hook up with. Then of course news. And usually getting sidetracked 40% of the time looking at pictures of cats or pizza. But now I am trying to curb my internet and alcohol addiction with SimCity and CNN in the background on the Telly. 

Slow life. 

• Upvote 3