Where to go in need of a secluded ST room?

Dixbill

Let's say I live in a non LB-friendly hotel in Pattaya. Let's say I meet a freelancer LB without private room.

Where do you suggest I find a secluded ST room for a little "romance"?

Better to be prepared. You never know when "love" hits you!

• Upvote 1

The dumpy place on Soi 13/1 has rooms, it is the first place on the left when coming from the beach.  I thin the House on 13/1 also does ST rooms, and I'd guess they would be nicer.  You can always ask the FLer, she will know where to go.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EyeMahk said:

The dumpy place on Soi 13/1 has rooms, it is the first place on the left when coming from the beach.  I thin the House on 13/1 also does ST rooms, and I'd guess they would be nicer.  You can always ask the FLer, she will know where to go.

The House definitely  has ST rooms that u can use and are nice enough  

50 minutes ago, globetrotter said:

a tad out of the way for sure 

For sure GT.  Not easy to find if you don't know Pattaya.  There is/was a gentleman's club nearby where you could lie down like an Arabian sheikh but the name escapes me off the top of my head.

A hobby of mine is to look at hotel rooms (maybe I should get a life) but as a result I can help out friends with recommendations. They had told me 280 baht short time but now I see you can pay by the hour.  Not sure how it works because you don't really know in advance how short your short time will be.

There's a map on our sister site Asia Hotel and Travel. If you use Booking.com, Agoda, Skyscanner for flights, Amazon.com, and a host of other sites we would sure appreciate that when using these websites that you use our links on Asia Hotel and Travel as it helps defray the operating costs of the forum.  :hi: 

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php/topic/3-pattaya-accommodation/page-6

On 2016-07-07 at 3:35 AM, Dixbill said:

Let's say I live in a non LB-friendly hotel in Pattaya. Let's say I meet a freelancer LB without private room.

Where do you suggest I find a secluded ST room for a little "romance"?

Better to be prepared. You never know when "love" hits you!

Most lbs will know of a short time room nearby.

Joyly House on Soi Buakhao is B100 for a short-time rental, but you get what you pay for.

The ground floor room at the back is the most cramped, basic, scruffy and seedy short-time room I've ever used. Worse than anything down Soi 6. Joyly House is located opposite the end of Soi Honey, just to the right.

The venue on Soi13/1 on the left coming from the beach is called the PS Hotel. From last experience they charged B200, the same as The House which is just a little further up. The House is far superior and perfect for girls from The House, Boomerang Twin Bar, or Beach Road freelancers.

• Upvote 1

So it seems that Joyly is 100 baht and that Full Love Inn is 100 an hour.  Full Love is nicer but you'll have to take a moto to get there. Can't aska girl to walk it.

200 is a great price for The House.

Wondering if you take a girl from The House is their a bar fine plus a room fee or is it one price for both? Seems different bars handle this in different ways,